HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

Saturday, Perth

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Meets/Cruises/Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CloNe
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2002 2:51 am    Post subject: Saturday, Perth Reply with quote

Dont forget, its THIS saturday!! (december 7) so i wanna see you all there! 12 noon meet, please, for gods sake, bring your own damn maps! i only have like 5 or 10.....
dont forget, money, dont bring ne food or nething, buy it at the shops when we regroup. its easier that way.
oh well. cya's there, dont forget, in front of the reading cinema's (not the regal as was put on the map/flyer, sorry) behind the pizza haven at belmont forum.
CloNe
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2002 7:40 pm    Post subject: Perth BBQ cruise writeup Reply with quote

Well, ive just got back from the cruise, so my memoery is fresh. I will put a full write up on my webpage sometime this week, so keep checking it.
First of all, I would like to thank absolutely everybode for coming along. It was the third cruise ive organised, and the biggest, longest and best yet.
With a total of ten cars, 8 of which were gemini's, we had some heads turning, not to mention the people at the roleystone shopping centre. I could see the big neon WTF?! printed on their foreheads Smile Thanks also to the owner of the smchick blue gemi who allowed his brother to drive it as he has lost his licence. Hope to see you on the next one, whether you sell it or not.
Overall, there were no major hassles, I didnt see a single cop car or speed trap all day, wich is always a bonus. The group kept together and everyone had a good time. I must apologize for the map mix up when turning onto 'william street' as the local council has since changed it all around. thanks to some quick thinking and knowledge of the area, i was able to get us all back on track.
Once again, a big thank you to all who came along. Hopefully the next one will be even bigger.
www.geocities.com/bloodstane for a full write up.
Adam

PS whoever owns that green gemi that rocked up, or whoever knows of him, let him know to keep checking this site for details of future cruises.
Thanx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Meets/Cruises/Events All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: