HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

How To: TX to TD update

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TurboGem
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2002 1:44 pm    Post subject: How To: TX to TD update Reply with quote

Hey guys,
It looks like the TX is going to be resparyed over Chrissy and I was wondering what needs to be done to update the front end of the car so that it looks like the TD. Is it just the lights and grill or do you have to change the guards and bonnet also?

Cheers
Paul
mudman
rice boy

PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2002 3:02 pm    Post subject: Re: How To: TX to TD update Reply with quote

nah u on the right track just the lights and the grill and ull do fine
Knobby
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2002 8:56 am    Post subject: Re: How To: TX to TD update Reply with quote

what condition is your tx grill in??? i have a TD one if uwant to swap?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
TurboGem
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2002 4:41 pm    Post subject: Re: How To: TX to TD update Reply with quote

Yeah not too bad, It needs a paint but there are no cracks or anything in it that I can think of. I just like the square head light look better is all. I don't spose that you have the light also? Where are you located? I am in Arana Hills, Brisbane

Cheers
Paul
Knobby
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2002 6:10 pm    Post subject: Re: How To: TX to TD update Reply with quote

mate, i practically live up the street, fernyhills, off gordon road... and yes i do have a set of lights
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
TurboGem
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2002 1:06 pm    Post subject: Re: How To: TX to TD update Reply with quote

Happy days,
My little sister has the car at the moment but I will get to to come down in the next week or so and we can do the swap if that is ok with you?? If you want email me your mobile number or something like that.

nelpd96@dodo.com.au

Cheers Paul

P.S. That really in just down the road I live on View Cres
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: