HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

Injection system & computer

View previous topic :: View next topic  
PUNK
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2002 3:42 pm    Post subject: Injection system & computer Reply with quote

Can some one tell me what this is worth and if anyone is interested. INlet manifold, injectors etc, wiring and computer (wolf 3D I think) off of a twin cam izuzu motor. Whats it worth anyone interested.
Mr DOHC
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2002 3:59 pm    Post subject: Re: Injection system & computer Reply with quote

ill give you $150 cash for the outer or $400 for the lot
Mr DOHC
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2002 3:59 pm    Post subject: Re: Injection system & computer Reply with quote

Computer
PUNK
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2002 4:34 pm    Post subject: Re: Injection system & computer Reply with quote

I am in Sydney. What do you mean the outer.
TurboGem
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2002 4:34 pm    Post subject: Re: Injection system & computer Reply with quote

PUNK,
I am pretty interested in all of this stuff so if you could send me and email to nelpd96@dodo.com.au or call me on 0413182070 so that we can talk about a price.

Cheers
Paul
Mr DOHC
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2002 4:42 pm    Post subject: Re: Injection system & computer Reply with quote

the computer...thats what i want....also do u have an electronic dizzy to replace my points that ive got.
PUNK
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2002 4:43 pm    Post subject: Re: Injection system & computer Reply with quote

What is the computer worth to you on its own. Am buying the car today and this stuff comes with it but he wnats extra for the computer.
Mr DOHC
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2002 4:55 pm    Post subject: Re: Injection system & computer Reply with quote

id pay $200max for it. only if its a wolf 3d not a 2d cos thats what ive got at the moment. if he wont take $200 id rather go and buy a new haltech/motec blah blah blah for $800
Nick_H
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2002 9:01 pm    Post subject: Re: Injection system & computer Reply with quote

you can but a NEW haltech/motec for $800....WHERE?
TurboGem
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2002 9:30 pm    Post subject: Re: Injection system & computer Reply with quote

So what you are saying is that you don't want to sell the computer you just want to know what it is worth???? If you are selling it let me know because I am pretty interested. My details are on one of the posts above this.

Cheers
Paul
Mr DOHC
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2002 11:15 pm    Post subject: Re: Injection system & computer Reply with quote

i dunno somethin like $883 my mate can get em or some shit.
Loz
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2002 1:54 am    Post subject: Re: Injection system & computer Reply with quote

oooh get a few for me. last time i checked the cheapest trade prices for haltech were $1250 and motec about $1800.

Loz
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Gemini parts All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: