HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

end of a gemi

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kizza
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2002 1:39 am    Post subject: end of a gemi Reply with quote

coming back from the goldy cruise in the (blue te)panno sunday morning, i drifted off on the highway and went along some flat grass for about 50meters then hit an embankment, rolled the car ass over nose twice then rolled sideways, finally stopping 80meters later, almost every panel is damaged and the car is fuked, but i walked away with a fat lip, and that was all. the gemi still drives and steers a bit. the lesson learnt was dont drive tired. the left hand mirror didnt break so that was good. if anyone happens to have a straight wagon/pvan shell then i would be interested.
take it easy
kizza
BlueTC
petrol head

PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2002 4:17 am    Post subject: Near end of a yourself Reply with quote

Gee Kizza,

that was a close one mate, good to hear you are alright, i guess the Goldy cruise is a bit far for you's, but i guess a evenin nap wont hurt,

as for the Wagoooon, i may have a mate who lost his license, do you remeber the one on a few cruises back, it was a silver PV with my wheels on it,

check back in the events gallerry, i think it was the March cruise

take care
Knobby
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2002 10:12 am    Post subject: Re: Near end of a yourself Reply with quote

good to hear you're ok man
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
MR_GEMI
hod rodder

PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2002 10:29 am    Post subject: Re: Near end of a yourself Reply with quote

yeah, good to hear you're ok!!

sorry to hear bout the car, but as the saying goes "cars can be replaced, but lives cant"
hod rodder

PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2002 1:38 pm    Post subject: Re: Near end of a yourself Reply with quote

i got a te wagon for sale HEAPS of goodies $2600. if ya interested i will give ya details
petrol head

PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2002 5:23 pm    Post subject: Re: isuzu motorsports club Reply with quote

i think that we should get paid for attending theses cruises. coming home last sunday morning i fucked my engine way way way beyond repair. Or u can just give everyone free membership
Kizza
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2002 12:51 am    Post subject: Re: isuzu motorsports club Reply with quote

thanx guys,
gene its just a little out of the price range but ill keep it in mind,

how much is ya mate askin greg?
Kizza
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2002 12:52 am    Post subject: Re: isuzu motorsports club Reply with quote

sorry carlos, im just kinda not thinkin. just as well im not driving atm
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: