HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

Who wants to cruise Chapel on a sat night b4 2003?
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Meets/Cruises/Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RUBY
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2002 5:23 pm    Post subject: Who wants to cruise Chapel on a sat night b4 2003? Reply with quote

I have always wanted to cruise down there, Seen some mad shit down that street,.. but not 15 hotgemini's.com.au

so what you say about that?
TG 1985
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2002 1:30 pm    Post subject: Re: Who wants to cruise Chapel on a sat night b4 2003? Reply with quote

me, but will be up at woop woop on holiday!.
rob_w
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2002 12:52 am    Post subject: Re: Who wants to cruise Chapel on a sat night b4 2003? Reply with quote

ahh fuck it, why not...my tg is crap, but its legal, so why not?

[got a mate who lives on dandy-road...]
let us all know,
rob.
RUBY
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2002 1:05 pm    Post subject: Re: Cruise Chapel on a DEC 14th sat night. Reply with quote

Ringwood market @ 7 pm.
what about we goto the new drive-in at dandenong lunar(will get map ref) then cruise chapel after movie. gimme a call 0401582234 tell me what you think, or to abuse me or send dirty text messages. =)
rob_w
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2002 11:35 pm    Post subject: Re: Cruise Chapel on a DEC 14th sat night. Reply with quote

oooookkkkkkkk......just remember that l live on the WESTERN side of melbourne.....id have to drive to fuckin dandy?

you guys love makin it hard, dont ya?.......

naahhh, just trollin..

rob.
TG 1985
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2002 1:33 am    Post subject: Re: Cruise Chapel on a DEC 14th sat night. Reply with quote

hey, do u drive a red gem dropped on it's guts, or know sum1 in that area with one. the dude's previos gem was stolen and fucked up?

chris.
RUBY
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2002 11:58 am    Post subject: Re: Cruise Chapel on a DEC 14th sat night. Reply with quote

hey rob,coming saturday to watch a movie?

hey chris whats the question d00d?
gemcoupesrule
rice boy

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2002 1:11 pm    Post subject: Re: Who wants to cruise Chapel on a sat night b4 2003? Reply with quote

take my advice don't go any where near chapal st on a thur,fri or sat nite. the road worthy guys are out in force. they send you down a side street were 5-10 guys search your car and give you canarys for all sorts of stupid little things. trust me ive seen it happen and it's not pretty.
drifter
rice boy

PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2002 6:45 pm    Post subject: Re: Cruise Chapel on a DEC 14th sat night. Reply with quote

yeh i no this dick that used 2 have a red tg with silver bars that got fucked up i think he's got a te now with 15" race fins on it man that guy was a tool he thought that car was mad
TG 1985
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2002 11:20 pm    Post subject: Re: Cruise Chapel on a DEC 14th sat night. Reply with quote

is it a red te, on 15s, and fukn dropped on its guts, so that them 15's look like 20's or sumfin?

chris.
drifter
rice boy

PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2002 11:55 pm    Post subject: Re: Cruise Chapel on a DEC 14th sat night. Reply with quote

yeh thats the 1 how do u no him
TG 1985
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2002 12:40 am    Post subject: Re: Cruise Chapel on a DEC 14th sat night. Reply with quote

haha, i drove from boronia, to wherever he lives, long drive, not 100's of km's, but still, 1hr or so drive one way, 2 have a look at the g161 that was aparantly in top notch condition out of the car that they trashed and wrote gay shit all over, my dad took out the spark plug, the spart was black, and all water n shit poured out of the chamber, the motor was fukt, and the guy thought that we were dumb and would take it.

this was ages ago tho. i rememba at the time his car was defected coz it was 2 low, exhaust was like 1/2 a coke can off the ground.

chris.
drifter
rice boy

PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2002 7:04 pm    Post subject: Re: Cruise Chapel on a DEC 14th sat night. Reply with quote

hey man look ill tell u the truth it was me im the guy with the gemini i remember when u came to look at the engine and i can swear to u now that i did not no that there was shit in the bore man i swear i told ur dad that on the day and he didnt beleive me and i dont bllame him it wouldv looked sus but i swear i didnt no man plz beleive dude i dont rip ppl off honestly man u prolly wont beleive me but its the truth im not a tite ass i dont ripp off any1 bcuz i wouldnt want any1 2 rip me off and thats the truth
TG 1985
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2002 12:03 am    Post subject: Re: Cruise Chapel on a DEC 14th sat night. Reply with quote

haha, wot a coincidence, yea it looked heaps dodgey, my dad wasn't cut that it was fukt, i would prolly run ok, just left in the rain, and water prolly poured in tru the inlet or woteva, he was bit pissed of coz u live on the other side of melb, and was abit of a drive, and it sounded like a cheap running motor.

we ended up pulling a bottom end out of the wreckers, just done rings, all bearings, mild head reco, seals, and all that typa shit. for L's it's heaps fun.

so yea, ure gem looked fukn sik. and about this "dodge" motor, or maybe it wasn't, woteva, i don't giv a shit, so yea, it's all good.

chris.
drifter
rice boy

PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2002 11:38 pm    Post subject: Re: Cruise Chapel on a DEC 14th sat night. Reply with quote

yeh well i dont have a gem anymore im lookn 4 1 at the moment i got a couple of commodoores now i gave that gem to my syster then bout 2 weeks after that some1 ran up her arse well it was parked in the shop but they just took off no note or nuttn it wasnt bad though just the boot lid and tail light and we sold it fukn way 2 cheap man fukn $1200 im pissed off that we sold it so im lookn 4 another 1 now so if u no any cheap good gems 4sale let me no plz man
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Meets/Cruises/Events All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: