HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE TO ADELAIDE PEOPLE

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Meets/Cruises/Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MR_GEMI
hod rodder

PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2002 2:14 pm    Post subject: VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE TO ADELAIDE PEOPLE Reply with quote

Both myself and Matt Bywaters will be distributing a voluntary "Cruise Notification Form" to be filled out at the meeting place or at the destination of the cruise this saturday.
The reason we are doing this is so that we can notify you by mail, phone and email of an upcomming event. This is to ensure the best possible turnout of gems at a meet.
As a little insentive to complete a form, a CD with ALL cruise pictures, dating back to last year, will be mailed out to you, note that the pictures are all of extremely high quality (resolution) hence the fact they can't be emailed.

Remember, your details will not be forwarded on to anyone without your permission to ensure your privacy. It is for the benefit of everyone that enjoys a cruise with large numbers that a form be filled out, but it is voluntary so you dont have to complete one if you chose not to.

cheers,
kev
hod rodder

PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2002 4:32 pm    Post subject: Re: VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE TO ADELAIDE PEOPLE Reply with quote

do u want me to repeat adams rule about posting the same thing in more than 1 forum???hhmmm?? well???

hehehe
peace pipes out'

gene
hod rodder

PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2002 4:39 pm    Post subject: Re: VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE TO ADELAIDE PEOPLE Reply with quote

well if thats the case then ban me!!!

but its good advertising for this site, as the forms have the website in big letters, encouraging ppl to visit. most ppl here that come on the cruises dont even know about the site!!

so yeah just thought i'd explain myself...

gene's comments out,
kev
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Meets/Cruises/Events All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: