HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

attn: rust3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Simon
rice boy

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2002 9:41 am    Post subject: attn: rust3 Reply with quote

Hey there,
Just curious as to that car you were tazlking bout is for sale or not. If it is it sounds very interesting and if it is in very good or better condition i would be interested. If it is for sale, what front brakes is it running (i hope they have been upgraded with that sorta power) as well as anything else u handnt metioned in the previous post. Also do u have any pictures of it? If so could u plz send them to my email address.
Sorry for wasting ure time if it is not for sale.
Thanking you kindly
Simon
dimes_a_dozen@hotmail.com
rust3
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2002 11:02 am    Post subject: Re: attn: rust3 Reply with quote

its not for sale. i was just wondering how much someone would pay for it.
TG 1985
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2002 12:21 pm    Post subject: Re: attn: rust3 Reply with quote

from what u wrote, it didn't sound like a $10,000 show cond. gem. does it have 2pack paint, was it full respray, brakes, susp, brands, etc. ???
Mr DOHC
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2002 1:11 pm    Post subject: Re: attn: rust3 Reply with quote

id like to know if it has an engineers cert. or if its home done with a bolt on turbo. did you strengthen the internals? or wot not. i would never bu ya worked of its nuts gemini unless i knew exactly how it was put together. or if i was extremely rich hehe
rust3
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2002 10:48 am    Post subject: Re: attn: rust3 Reply with quote

look im not going to sit here and dribble off every detail about the car just to impress you. the guy that offered me the money has seen the car and knows what its like. so yeah, you can bash your $3500 where it fits junior.
brent47
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2002 11:48 am    Post subject: Re: Settle down... Reply with quote

he was just asking and he was being rude..if anything i saw politness in his post saying "im sorry if it's not for sale"
and that is among other polite term's used....so fuck off and when it comes time to sell your car ppl will tell u to get fucked because your a rude prick when they just asking a question....

brent
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: