HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

clutch problems

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LamB
rice boy

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2002 4:58 pm    Post subject: clutch problems Reply with quote

I'm not sure if it's my clutch or my gbox, but when i step on the accelerator it just revs up but the thing aint moving all that well. i'm thinking my clutch is worn out?
but it seems alright in 1st & 2nd and really struggles bad in 3rd so is that coz theres something wrong with my gbox?

Thanks
TD Coupe
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2002 5:23 pm    Post subject: Re: clutch problems Reply with quote

whats ya msn address?? might be able to help
lowrideTG
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2002 5:24 pm    Post subject: Re: clutch problems Reply with quote

check the tension on your clutch cable, but it really sounds like the clutch plate is way worn out! you can get a recond clutch from any auto place for about $80, $110 brand new or more if you want it installed
LamB
rice boy

PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2002 3:19 am    Post subject: Re: clutch problems Reply with quote

sorry don't have msn
my email is lil_lammy@hotmail.com
how would ya help me dude?
TD Coupe
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2002 3:49 pm    Post subject: Re: clutch problems Reply with quote

just thought it would be easier using chat and not using up bandwidth trying to ask questions and all that stuff with posts.
good luck
i was going to say something similar to the other bloke but i was going to help identify the problem.
later
baz
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: