HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

i want to be super low....

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mitchell
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2002 8:13 pm    Post subject: i want to be super low.... Reply with quote

i want my gemmy to be super low, i mean low.. does any one know where i can get my hands on some super dooper low springs (that havnt been chopped)!!!!
cheers
zzz
petrol head

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2002 8:22 pm    Post subject: Re: i want to be super low.... Reply with quote

pedders have the lowest legal spring that i know of
you can always chop the bump stops so i've been
told never tried it but let me know what happens
if you chop them
Gene FJ20DET
hod rodder

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2002 9:37 pm    Post subject: Re: i want to be super low.... Reply with quote

u wont get proper springs that are super low, if u wanna to get it low as u have to chop chop chop, and rip out ya bump stops Very Happy
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2002 1:59 am    Post subject: Re: i want to be super low.... Reply with quote

No offense man but really low cars suck ass.

If a car is too low it throws out the camber and u get tyre wear, it handles badly and rides like shit. Not to mention you can barely drive around anywhere without bottoming out.

You car chassis can also have way too much stress put on it and end up cracking and all sorts of fun stuff.

My old gem was absolutely dumped on its guts on 13's and it looked kinda ok but it was a fucking pain in the ass to drive.

The one Im working on now is just lowered on a set of pedders springs and 15's and it sits really nicely on the road.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: