HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

DOHC + MoTeC

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Grant
rice boy

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2002 11:41 am    Post subject: DOHC + MoTeC Reply with quote

G180 DOHC inj, 5 speed with clutch etc, MoTeC(1988? model), crane ignition + 9mm leads, oil cooler, radiator, pod filter-approx 170hp . Its still in my car and can be heard running, I can oganise video if you are interstate. It will fit into all rwd Geminis, also comes with engine mounts. Every thing ready to go quick; MINUS-fuel pumps and surge tank(i still need them). I after a price around $2000 for every thing. I will consider breaking up motor, G'box or computer, if there is a reasonable offer. I also have some springs and shocks laying around. I AM IN ADELAIDE.

Grant
Mr DOHC
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2002 11:44 am    Post subject: Re: DOHC + MoTeC Reply with quote

do u have electronic dizzy
H3PPZ
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2002 11:47 am    Post subject: Re: DOHC + MoTeC Reply with quote

HOW MUCH JUST FOR THE 1.8L inj????????
Grant
rice boy

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2002 4:35 pm    Post subject: Re: DOHC + MoTeC Reply with quote

Yes, with crane ignition, but im not willing to seperate the dizzy from the motor-sorry.

Grant
Grant
rice boy

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2002 4:41 pm    Post subject: Re: DOHC + MoTeC Reply with quote

Im open to a sensible offer, I'll start by putting $850 ono for the motor - from waterpump to flywheel. If you want more details, email me and ill give u my phone No.

Grant
Grant
rice boy

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2002 4:41 pm    Post subject: Re: DOHC + MoTeC Reply with quote

Im open to a sensible offer, I'll start by putting $850 ono for the motor - from waterpump to flywheel. If you want more details, email me and ill give u my phone No.

Grant
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Gemini parts All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: