HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

anyone have or know of a gemini for sale??

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Simon
rice boy

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2002 4:44 pm    Post subject: anyone have or know of a gemini for sale?? Reply with quote

hey all...
i didnt want to post this in the for sale casue i dont have one for sale but i am seriously looking for a gemini, as i have a buyer for mine and want to buy one thats got some form of injected motor (turbo or not doesnt matter) and must be in very good or better condition. I am very serious, so if u have one, or know of one that may be for sale in the near future or is for sale now, plz post back.
I am specifically looking for a te/f/g sedan or any model van/wagon

Thanking you all for ure help,
Simon
g161stroker
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2002 11:54 pm    Post subject: Re: anyone have or know of a gemini for sale?? Reply with quote

i asked heaps man sorry to say all i got was why do u want an auto and bullshit remarks like that may i sujest buy the traden post and go through that i wanted or want a tx tc or td auto there pretty dam hard to come bye in good cond but yeah u should find a good one in there last week there was a te i think with a 13 rota full role cage and shit for like 5500
im goin to work a price on a neat lil td tomrow Wink
hope u have luck
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: