HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

att: DUNGER

View previous topic :: View next topic  
badboygem
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2002 11:47 am    Post subject: att: DUNGER Reply with quote

i have a mate with a alpine 12"zr in a box. im not exactly sure but i think he wants 150 for it. ill ask him this afternoon. u have the blue gem that used to be glens right?? 2 tone silver an blue with front spoiler??
dunger
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2002 8:25 pm    Post subject: Re: att: DUNGER Reply with quote

hey man yer i do, i am having a bit of trouble do you know if he bought back springs or cut them because the back of the car is on a slant. how long do you recon he will have that sub + box for cause i am up 300 to the pigs, got caught on my learners doin burnouts and that was pretty fucked, do you know if he or anyone else has an amp in townsville that would run the alpine nicely.
thanx nathan
badboygem
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2002 10:51 pm    Post subject: Re: att: DUNGER Reply with quote

hes in no hurry to sell i dont think. and as far as amps go u mayaswell buy a brand new one becuase they aint that expensive and u have warrantees on it.....i can serisouly recommend the jcar response 2x150rms amp. i have it wired into 2 dual voice coil 12s, thats right 4 voicecoils total and i am really happy with it. yes im am pretty sure those springs were cut in the back, and i think he got the fronts made up for around 160 for the pair so the backs would probably be the same price. but man that car is gonna be unbareable wen u put those 17s on it with those springs, ive ridden in it before an fuk it is stiff. but im travelling down the same road too, but im not keeping mine im just gonna fix it up to sell it. if u get a g200 an need help with rebuilding it dont be afraid to ask, ive nearly finished mine modeled off some fella with the dark blue pano in here, says it puts out around 100kw at the flywheel i think, either way thats heaps enough to put the shit thru all those hill billy commodores that live up here.
BlueTC
petrol head

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2002 10:56 pm    Post subject: DUNGER - What thaaa Reply with quote

hey d00d,

you got caught on yea Learners doin burnouts (yes i can read) haha rock on,

but yer next question, what if you where to squeeze big wheels under the car, still do them??

im not pickin on ya, just a question

Peace
badboygem
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2002 12:38 am    Post subject: Re: DUNGER - What thaaa Reply with quote

hey mate its 175 for alpine sub and box.
dunger
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2002 11:31 am    Post subject: Re: DUNGER - What thaaa Reply with quote

hey man i dont get you do you mean that if i get 17"s am i gonna burn them, nah man i wont if that is what u are askin, and i aint stupid to take dickheads shit in and get offended. if thats not what u mean pls explain it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Gemini parts All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: