HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

where is the cheapest and best place to get wheels

View previous topic :: View next topic  
dunger
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2002 11:18 pm    Post subject: where is the cheapest and best place to get wheels Reply with quote

i am lookin for some 17" i have wrote on this bloody thing about 20 times lookin for rims hoping someone would reply but noone would so i am hoping someone will tell me the best place to buy them, since use are making me purchase them brand new. thanx for that, Nathan
peteymate
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2002 11:26 pm    Post subject: Re: where is the cheapest and best place to get wheels Reply with quote

get a hot 4's or fast fours mag and there places in there that sell them cheap
dunger
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2002 11:45 pm    Post subject: Re: where is the cheapest and best place to get wheels Reply with quote

do you know anyone with a set of 17" with good tyres if so could you get them to send me a pic to i_love_fat_chix@hotmail.com
baggedit
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2002 11:58 pm    Post subject: Re: where is the cheapest and best place to get wheels Reply with quote

my mate had 17"s he wants 1700!! with brand new tyres!
in brisbane!!

bye
dunger
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2002 12:17 am    Post subject: Re: where is the cheapest and best place to get wheels Reply with quote

can he send me pics if possible i_love)fat)chix@hotmail.com, thanx nathan
dunger
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2002 12:18 am    Post subject: Re: where is the cheapest and best place to get wheels Reply with quote

can he send me pics if possible i_love_fat_chix@hotmail.com, thanx nathan
BlueTC
petrol head

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2002 3:11 am    Post subject: You think 20 is heaps Reply with quote

Nathan and Fatty chick lover,

some time ago i posted heaps of messages of my 17 for sale, but it seemed to me ppl are not interested in 17 inch rims, everybody wanted smaller, as the rubbin problem was there scare,

well for me that was not so, now that i thought about it, i decided to keep them, but now your desperate, this i may consider, as you are in the brisbane area??

they are a Polished alloy 5 spoke with stud patter around the entire rim, measured 17 x 7.5, wearing Toyo Proxes 215/45/17, front 100%, rear 80-85% (eheh)

i paid $1500 at the start of the year, but since i lost my license for 6 months and sold me other gem, they sit in the garage next to a G200 DOHC, with a garrett turbo,

so if interested, and a pic is here

http://www.hotgemini.com/cgi-bin/gallery2.cgi?action=sc&vid=263&car=12

http://www.hotgemini.com/cgi-bin/gallery2.cgi?action=sc&vid=302&car=11

Mine is the Red TG, the PV is a mates

regards`
Wagonslut
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2002 11:39 am    Post subject: Re: You think 20 is heaps Reply with quote

yeseree, bluetc has a very swarve set of 17s 4 sale, posted ages ago but umm yeah, nice rims that suit every gem! even mine bluetc... Wink Wink nudge nudge.... think of the ooohh aaahh factor boys..... 17s on a gem.... ooohh aaahh...
ziggz
rice boy

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2002 5:00 pm    Post subject: Re: You think 20 is heaps Reply with quote

are you interested in selling the g200 and turbo if you are how much.
thankz...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Gemini parts All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: