HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

WTB Water Pump - Gold Coast

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gold TX Sleeper
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2002 1:41 pm    Post subject: WTB Water Pump - Gold Coast Reply with quote

Chasing a water pump for a 1600 on the Gold Coast, obviously must be in good working condition and reasonably priced.
Cheers,
Jasyn...
BlueTC
petrol head

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2002 2:58 pm    Post subject: Re: WTB Shock Asorbers- Gold Coast Reply with quote

oi Dude,

have you fixed your springs yet??

everytime i ask you, it seems something else goes wrong, like last time a motor prob,

if you dont do something soon i'll bloody donate you some new shocks,

regards
Gold TX Sleeper
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2002 3:50 am    Post subject: donations are always welcome LOL Reply with quote

LOL! That'd be nice dude, I'm always chasing the suspension components to get the bloody thing to squat nicely thru corners and burnouts. I'm taking it to Pedders within the next few weeks when i have some spare time (spare time?? what's that??) to get one of those cheap as 28 point or whatever written report/safety inspections. So far i know i need both F&R shocks and springs, tie-rod ends, may need a steering rack, lower balljoints, repacking of the wheel bearings, etc. etc. You know how it goes LOL.
I'm also chasing 15" pursuities, i really dont like the ones on my room-mates Lancer (bloody ugly) but have been told that there are a set from the Lancer that actually look like the real deal. I'm still looking.
So if you do chance across any decent before mentioned items at a reasonable price - let me know so i can actually put the TX sideways without having to reverse back up to pick my chicky up off the sidewalk. : o )
Cheers,
Jasyn...
P.S I just covered my 1000k run in for my
new head-gasket, so once it's re-tensioned
the footpaths won't be a safe refuge from
the TX again MWAHOHOHOHAHAHA!!
P.S.S If you see a dark blue TX coupe with
SLR Torana flares fangin' around the Coast
thats my room-mate. She's not shy, so dont be
afraid to say G'day - just mention that you saw
her hanging out the window at Broady car-park
in the middle of my burnout/body rollout. LOL
Gold TX Sleeper
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2002 3:54 am    Post subject: Re: Water pump problem solved! Reply with quote

I found a water pump at a wreckers, so it's all good.
Cheers,
Jasyn...
BlueTC
petrol head

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2002 4:29 am    Post subject: are donations are always welcome?? Reply with quote

Well well, a pedders check up??

WEll if i see you next time doing a donut in the carpark and it look like your missus is gonna fall out the door, im gonna pull you out and drive you back here and give you shocks, steerin rack and springs, and they are of a TX

other than that we have to meet by the way,

as for ya mate, i have seen her and asked her if she wanted 17s for her car, but case i was drunk prolly did not beleive me,

regards
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Gemini parts All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: