HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

Fuel injection

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nick_H
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2002 11:38 pm    Post subject: Fuel injection Reply with quote

to anyone that cares, my gem is back on the road after taking 3 days to fit the fuel injection. i had hoped it would only take a day and it would have if every thing went smooth.. like the inlet manifold didnt cover up the water hole near inlet number 4 got a friend to weld a 12mm plate on the manifold, I had 3 stuffed injectors, and a primer pump that leaks in the motor shaft (crappy holley blue fuel pump). I have also fitted the noisiest blowoff valve you can get and at 14psi boost it scares most people.

Nick
rob_w
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2002 1:55 am    Post subject: Re: Fuel injection Reply with quote

what sort of efi are you running?
is it sequential, or batch fire, or is it TBI?
what computer, which manifold?
jus wanna know...
rob.
Gene FJ20DET
hod rodder

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2002 10:41 am    Post subject: Re: Fuel injection Reply with quote

hmmm, the pppssshhhh must be very RICE! get a plub back blow off valve so the wank factor is less Very Happy. beter boost aswell
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2002 9:24 pm    Post subject: Re: Fuel injection Reply with quote

ok
The manifold is of a 2.6l rodeo. the computer is a Microtech MT-4 and ive set the computer to fire as if it was a throttle body (fires all 4 injectors at once, coz it runs fine on a points ignition and because of that there is no HOME position on the dizzy or a input on the computer to tell the computer to fire for multipoint.)
Soop
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2002 11:27 pm    Post subject: Re: Fuel injection Reply with quote

How did the install of the MT4 go ?

I should be putting one of these on my twincam wagon once I recieve my tax return.

(Well when I say "I" i mean someone will be doing it for me probably)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: