HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

Piazza stuff for sale

View previous topic :: View next topic  
TurboGem
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2002 12:25 pm    Post subject: Piazza stuff for sale Reply with quote

Hey guys,
I still have this stuff for sale.

Piazza LSD Diff complete $500

Piazza Anolouge Dash $200

Recoed Piazza Computer with warranty $250

I have other bits and pieces too. I want to get rid of this stuff but hose prices on the diff and computer are pretty firm.

Cheers
Paul
REUBEN
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2002 1:20 pm    Post subject: Re: Piazza stuff for sale Reply with quote

hey man whats ya computer like, i know its nothing special at all, so its the stock computer from piazza, does it have like about a million computers all joined to it , like its not jsut 1 unit its afew units, ive got the efi set up but i need a computer to run it, hey do u also have a efi fuel pump from it? yeh so i got the wiring loom for it all but need the comp, my mate who i got the efi stuff off through the comp in the bin cos he said there shit house, so where abouts are u, im in QLD sunny coast.umm man get back to me hey my email is nufan37@hotmail.com and give me a list of what other stuff u got,ok man cya
beasty
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2002 7:38 pm    Post subject: Re: Piazza stuff for sale Reply with quote

If you still have the diff for sale when you read this please call me on 0409230055 (telstra) we can arrange shipping for it to come to melbourne
TurboGem
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2002 10:23 am    Post subject: Re: Piazza stuff for sale Reply with quote

The diff has now been sold.

The other bits and pieces are still available.

Cheers
Paul
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Gemini parts All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: