HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

EXTREME HORSEPOWER SHOW= FULLY SICK GEMS!!!!!!!!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GEm1ma has xplod gea
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2002 1:12 pm    Post subject: EXTREME HORSEPOWER SHOW= FULLY SICK GEMS!!!!!!!!!! Reply with quote

I WENT 2 THE ADELIADE 1 LAST NITE, EVERY1 WHOS GOIN WHATCH OUT FOR THE WHITE TF GEM WAGON, DAMN THATS FAST IT PULLED 300 ODD KW'S ON THE DYNO, G200 TURBO SOHC. tHE BASTARD NEARLY RAN ME OVER AFTER OUT BACK. FULLY SICK BUT. THE MOOCH MOBILE LOOKED BETA THAN EVA 2, IT LOOKS SWEETER IN REAL LIFE, AND THERE WAS A TX COUPE, GREEN WITH 17'S WITH A 308 V8, MISSED IT ON THE DYNO BUT IT WOULD'VE BEEN GOOD. LEROYS 350 GEM WASN'T THERE???????. ANYWAYZ IT WAS FULLY SICK THERE WERE ONLY 3 GEMS BUT THEY WERE ALL GOOD 1'S, ANYWAY WHOEVA GOES(HONES,BLUE G3M) BRING A FUCKIN CAMERA TAKE SUM NICE PICKS. HAVE FUN...

CHRIS...
Adam
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2002 1:26 pm    Post subject: Re: EXTREME HORSEPOWER SHOW= FULLY SICK GEMS!!!!!!!!!! Reply with quote

Got photos?
H3PPZ
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2002 4:21 pm    Post subject: Re: EXTREME HORSEPOWER SHOW= FULLY SICK GEMS!!!!!!!!!! Reply with quote

yeah man i was there and yeah i got some sick pics of the white tf. i will get them developed and then scan them and post them to the website k dudes.....just give us a couple of days.

cheers.
GEm1ma has xplod gea
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2002 11:45 pm    Post subject: Re: EXTREME HORSEPOWER SHOW= FULLY SICK GEMS!!!!!!!!!! Reply with quote

sweet. nah adam i didn't have a camera on me, wished i had a cam corder but,

chris...
20PSI TX
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2002 4:20 am    Post subject: Re: EXTREME HORSEPOWER SHOW= FULLY SICK GEMS!!!!!!!!!! Reply with quote

That white wagon had 276 KW at the wheels which is a bloody good effort by the boostin OZ guys (I know where Im getting my new motor built). Mooch's car was very very nice I love the flames down the side of the car because unlike all the rest of them they dont stand out like bulldogs balls. And that coupe im pretty sure over heated and blew when on the burnout patch due to a fan belt falling off, cause he showed it to the crowd and it was still in 1 piece.

Got the coupe on film mainly there to see FJRO1A cause I love K10s.

JOSH
TUFF_TE
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2002 10:51 am    Post subject: Re: EXTREME HORSEPOWER SHOW= FULLY SICK GEMS!!!!!!!!!! Reply with quote

That coupe was sicky thompsan sicks.
gotta love that little pink Mazda R100 though, too bad the cunt cant drive the thing.
20PSI TX
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2002 2:01 am    Post subject: Re: EXTREME HORSEPOWER SHOW= FULLY SICK GEMS!!!!!!!!!! Reply with quote

the front wheels were locked up and sliding while doin ringies. The surface they used was a little too slippery id say. And the guy can drive very well ive seen it in action.
IDAREU2
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2002 11:14 pm    Post subject: Re: EXTREME HORSEPOWER SHOW= FULLY SICK GEMS!!!!!!!!!! Reply with quote

exactly right allie the owner of the tuff little r100 is a wicked driver and i also have seen it in action.. with out the 15,000 + people watching its harder than you think specially with that shit surface..

The cement pads they used were shit they should of ordered it with a little rougher surface..

And just for the record TUFFTE you got a bit of a smart mouth i'll let allie know what you said about him cause ill tell you now you wouldnt have done any better yourself mate..

Shaune is the owner of that tuff little ke10 corolla and it is up for sale..

cheers
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: