HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

480 inch clutch

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GemFactor
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2002 11:54 am    Post subject: Re: 480 inch clutch Reply with quote

Wanking in front of the crowd he says......pfft, think your the one wanking
FJ20DET
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2002 1:38 pm    Post subject: Re: 480 inch clutch Reply with quote

stop touching little boys
Gemtastic

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2002 4:30 pm    Post subject: 480 inch clutch Reply with quote

Does anyone have the specs for me to build a mega clutch in my tx of td gemini hatchback. I have converted my gem into a hatchback for convenience sake so that I can hoon around at night and no one will recognise me. Besides I am a meager mortal when it comes to playing with my gem. Anyway, I want to extend my clutch so that I can drop it down a notch or too - my neighbors keep complaining about my factory out the back, so if I extend my clutch it should take their mind of my other stuff. By the way, I am thinking of spraying my gem with paint so that it glows in the dark. as anyone done this? My neighbours keep complaining that my brown gem is clashing with their garden (i park on their front lawn). They sent some guy around to my house the other day with legal papers because they were trying to value my house and claimed that my gem lowered the value. Fuck them! So what i did was got all the gem boys aroung - darko, moss, fat and legend who all brough their gems around and started tuning them outside the auction! They hated this. Especially when Fat started wanking in front of the crowd.

Anyway to cut a long story short, can someone tell me about what i can do about my cluth!

Cheers!
TG 1985
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2002 5:05 pm    Post subject: Re: 480 inch clutch Reply with quote

lol
Loz
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2002 12:05 am    Post subject: Re: 480 inch clutch Reply with quote

What is it with people posting when they're wacked or smashed on something.

Loz
Gemini Driving Yobbo
petrol head

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2002 12:08 am    Post subject: Re: 480 inch clutch Reply with quote

all that i have to say is

HAHHAHAEHHEHEHEHEHEHHEAHHAHHEHEHEHEHEHMUHAHAHHAHA

and also LOL HAHAHAHAHA
GemFactor
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2002 11:10 am    Post subject: Re: 480 inch clutch Reply with quote

Try it, it can be fun
Adam
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2002 11:12 am    Post subject: I wouldn't do that if I were you Reply with quote

Has anyone noticed how many replies gemtastic has posted? Can you think of an explanation for this...
GemFactor
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2002 11:19 am    Post subject: Re: I wouldn't do that if I were you Reply with quote

there are a few possibilities.......
-He was using someone elses computer
-He has a life and doesnt sit on the net all day
-He OD and is dead sitting at his puter
-He lives in Darwin, so perhaps hes living on a large station and has to travel 4 hours to the nearest puter
-Hes a german tourist, went for a midnight swim and got eaten by a croc
OR
-Hes on here everyday under another name
One of thems gotta be right
FJ20DET
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2002 11:47 am    Post subject: Re: I wouldn't do that if I were you Reply with quote

he is new and trying to be funny?
GemFactor
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2002 12:20 pm    Post subject: Re: I wouldn't do that if I were you Reply with quote

i seemed to have forgot that one, either that, or i dont understand what Adam meant by his post
GEM2NV
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2002 5:45 pm    Post subject: Re: I wouldn't do that if I were you Reply with quote

...or he was banned

Idiots
GemFactor
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2002 8:34 pm    Post subject: Re: I wouldn't do that if I were you Reply with quote

why do you think i put up a list of stupid alternatives, called sarcasm
redgem
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2002 7:05 pm    Post subject: Re: I wouldn't do that if I were you Reply with quote

or coz u just forgot that he mite have been banned
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: