HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

Respraying Bumpers/Grilles

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Raised_Fist
rice boy

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2002 11:26 am    Post subject: Respraying Bumpers/Grilles Reply with quote

Can anyone tell me how much it would cost approx. to get my front and back bumpers resprayed the same colour as my car, and my grill also.
The paint is dark metallic blue.
cheers
Martin.Richardson@clough.com.au
FJ20DET
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2002 11:41 am    Post subject: Re: Respraying Bumpers/Grilles Reply with quote

the paint is called. "izusu liberty blue" Very Happy
but i dunno how much it would cost.
it looks heaps good with the blue grill. the original blue one broke and i never got around to painting the black one :S. blue bumpers would look SIK!! even better if i can find a zzz one for the rear (cos it has a zzz one on the front Smile$$$$) they look better painted than the standard gemini bumpers
have a good one
Raised_Fist
rice boy

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2002 12:24 pm    Post subject: Re: Respraying Bumpers/Grilles Reply with quote

Yeh sweet as...
Hey man i got those seats in hey...
this guy got some safety stamped gemini rail adapters made up for me so shouldnt have any trouble with the cops...
TG 1985
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2002 5:31 pm    Post subject: Re: Respraying Bumpers/Grilles Reply with quote

i just sanded my grill back to giv it a matt surface, got a can of cheap shit $2 paint, one gloss black, and one clear, and looks sweet, all up, cost me $4.

chris.
GemFactor
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2002 8:32 pm    Post subject: Re: Respraying Bumpers/Grilles Reply with quote

Hes colour matching, no place for black or shit paint that is approx same colour, has to be perfect or youll look like a twat
Raised_Fist
rice boy

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2002 10:21 pm    Post subject: Re: Respraying Bumpers/Grilles Reply with quote

Yeh i want them to match the colour exact and maybe even keep the airbrushing going thru the grill and onto the bumper.....
dunno yet though.....
TG 1985
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2002 1:18 am    Post subject: Re: Respraying Bumpers/Grilles Reply with quote

woa, crazyshit, that's like a show finish.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: