HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

wanting a gemini for around december time.....

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
H3PPZ
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2002 12:57 pm    Post subject: wanting a gemini for around december time..... Reply with quote

must be about $300 $500 and in ok condition for restoration.....anyone looking to get rid of a gemini around that time give us a yell any time....!!!!!!!! MUST BE MANUAL
brent47
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2002 2:43 pm    Post subject: Re: wanting a gemini for around december time..... Reply with quote

ok blue g3m...ill go 500 instead of 600 i just need the money's so i can start loking at another car...AND IT HAS A BRAND NEW TF FRONT GRILLE>>and that door not closing properly problem at the top has just ben fixed...bent hinge's...and it's a manual.....excellent interior and body except for the gash on the door and paint on front right panel.....i can probably throw in the new fat tacho with shift light i just put in it as well...
brent47
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2002 2:44 pm    Post subject: Re: wanting a gemini for around december time..... Reply with quote

oh and i just bought the lil squirter neon's..and a kill switch just put in they can all go to if u want them....

brendan
H3PPZ
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2002 7:36 pm    Post subject: Re: wanting a gemini for around december time..... Reply with quote

i am not bullshitting u man i will for sure buy that gemi of ya as soon as i get the dosh after having mine sprayed ok man......oh and throw in as much as u can man more the merrier...... cheers brent!!!!

later
hazy7
rice boy

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2002 12:47 pm    Post subject: Re: wanting a gemini for around december time..... Reply with quote

G'day,

I have a 1980 TE SL/X sedan 4 sale - see the ad posted today in the cars/parts for sale section of this site.

Cheers, Chris.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: