HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

Wanted Piazza Wiring Diagram

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TurboGem
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2002 11:46 am    Post subject: Wanted Piazza Wiring Diagram Reply with quote

Hi Guys,
I am in the process of putting a piazza engine into my TX Gem and I need to get hold of the wiring diagram for the engine. I was wondering if anyone here would have a copy as many of you have done this conversion. If you do could you please email me at nelpd96@dodo.com.au

Cheers
Paul Nelson
psi
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2002 12:14 pm    Post subject: Re: Wanted Piazza Wiring Diagram Reply with quote

I will be receiving a diagram on monday. It is the litmans diagram for isuzu engines but they are identical... when i get it I will scan it and send it off to you.
Where abouts do you live, because I will be installing one of these in the (very) near future, so i would love to have a look how exactly its done.
Jono.
sime
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2002 1:18 pm    Post subject: Re: Wanted Piazza Wiring Diagram Reply with quote

Hey Jono,

Im also interested in a diagram if you could please send it to djsimmo@optushome.com I would really appreciate it.

If your in Melbourne you more than welcome to have a look at my mates TG gem with 2L Piazza Turbo fully opperational.

Also you can have a look at my Piazza inlet manifold im running a MicroTech MT8 on a G161 and the exhaust manifold and Piazza Turbo will be bolted on soon too.

Cheers

Simon
psi
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2002 1:59 pm    Post subject: Re: Wanted Piazza Wiring Diagram Reply with quote

yeah... No Worries, i dont get it till monday though.
Im in Brisbane, but if i do run into any hassles, i will e-mail you. Just wondering, how much did the microtech unit set you back as i can modify the piazza motor no worries, but the computer side of it seems to be the expensive part. Is your mate running the standard computer? can the standard comp be re programmed coz i have heard a lot of stories.
Thanks, Jono.
Sparrow
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2002 4:11 pm    Post subject: Re: Wanted Piazza Wiring Diagram Reply with quote

yeah...

...also, are you wiring up the MicroTech MT8 yourself ? If so, are you running a crank angle sensor ? What else are you wiring up ? And is the Piazza inlet manifold compatible with that particular ECU ???
sime
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2002 7:20 pm    Post subject: Re: Wanted Piazza Wiring Diagram Reply with quote

The wireing is fairly simple well my best mate and me will be doing it but he has a good knowledge of how to wire up EFI so if I run into any problems he will help me out. Hes using a EMS (Expensive) on his 2L piazza and im using the Microtech MT8 (Cheaper) its a old version that does fuel only. The new Microtech MTX8's do fuel and ignition and are usually about the $995 mark. My mate is using the piazza dizzy I think with hall effect and apparently the Microtech can run anything from points to hall efect to crank angle depends on how much you want to spend. The standard Piazza ECU can be used its a delco unit from memory I havnt seen many people run them but they do the job as far as I know. The Piazza engine ran fine with the old MT8 fuel only, hall effect dizzy setup for about 2 years before my mate stripped the car it was in and bolted the Piazza into his car with his EMS.

Hope this is the info you were looking for.

If its not ask away and ill try my best to answer your questions.

Cheers

Simon
zzz
petrol head

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2002 7:48 pm    Post subject: on the subject of wiring diagrams Reply with quote

does any one happen to have one for the g200w twin cam
or can any one tell me how to fit an after market system
any help would be great
cheers nik
Bugle
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2002 10:57 pm    Post subject: Re: Wanted Piazza Wiring Diagram Reply with quote

Stock computer is JECS
Works alright, has knock sensing and even electronic boost control!
In Japan they seem to be getting away with using the stock computer with bigger turbo..
Bugle
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2002 11:03 pm    Post subject: Re: Wanted Piazza Wiring Diagram Reply with quote

Hey jono
Could you please send it to 13213187@scholar.uws.edu.au if you scan it, thanks

Is it the diagram for the American Isuzu Impulse or Jap/aussie Isuzu Piazza??
TurboGem
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2002 2:03 pm    Post subject: Re: Wanted Piazza Wiring Diagram Reply with quote

Jono,
I am in Brisbane but I won't have the conversion finished until early july due to work comitments.

Cheers
Paul Nelson
psi
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2002 12:18 am    Post subject: Re: Wanted Piazza Wiring Diagram Reply with quote

i'm pretty sure its the american version, but i've been told they r the same... i'll just have to wait till tomorrow.
Is there any difference between the two??
goldn
rice boy

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2002 1:13 am    Post subject: Re: Wanted Piazza Wiring Diagram Reply with quote

can you email me a copy to please dude.

goldn@hotmail.com

appreciated!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: