HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

A suggestion
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
GemFactor
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2002 1:31 am    Post subject: A suggestion Reply with quote

Evening all
What are everyones thoughts on a new 'smash' gallery. Im sure theres a few in here have pranged their beast and taken pics.
just a suggestion, cheers
GEMI MAXIMUS
rice boy

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2002 5:22 pm    Post subject: Mad suggestion Reply with quote

yeh ill put my hand up for that one hey
its a pretty good idea
MR_GEMI
hod rodder

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2002 6:43 pm    Post subject: Re: Mad suggestion Reply with quote

a gemini cemetary is a great idea, a place to remember, remanisce, and wonder what may have been...............

Sad
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2002 8:15 pm    Post subject: Re: Mad suggestion Reply with quote

And enlighten those of what the future may hold for their precious gem. To remind those that although heavenly, our gems are mere mortals, all good things come to and end, all that n shit. lol
Gemini Driving Yobbo
petrol head

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2002 11:49 pm    Post subject: Re: Mad suggestion Reply with quote

hahha yeah good idea. should be called the RIP gallery. ive got pics of a gem beign cut up into pieces hahha and sitting in a trailer all in pieces Smile funny shit
TX III
petrol head

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2002 12:03 am    Post subject: Re: Mad suggestion Reply with quote

thats sad, almost brings a tear to the eye yobbo....

but yes, call it "the gemini cemetary"
MR_GEMI
hod rodder

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2002 11:43 am    Post subject: Re: Mad suggestion Reply with quote

very touching indeed
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2002 4:27 am    Post subject: Re: Mad suggestion Reply with quote

i have photos ready for it if I try hard enough I could probably rustle up photos of it still in the house from the police.

JOSH
PS. I was not driving at the time but it was my car and was in the passanger seat.
FJ20DET
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2002 1:01 pm    Post subject: SIKGEM can be first Reply with quote

u crashed in to as house? lol

SIKGEM can go into the gallery Very Happy loljokes amy Very Happy
Gemsta
rice boy

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2002 11:51 pm    Post subject: Re: SIKGEM can be first Reply with quote

Yes this is a great idea this would be a page where we could sit back and reflect on the little car we all love and to salute those cars who served there masters until the day they where tragically taken from us and sent to the wreckers in the sky. We could also light candles for the ones that could not be saved as they died on the operating table down at your local smash repairs. Holden Geminis From the TX to the TG we salute you and we will remember them. I think it a mad idea ADAM stand up and take notice lets have a gemini cemetary we owe it to them.

Cheers
Gemsta
20PSI TX
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2002 12:25 am    Post subject: Re: SIKGEM can be first Reply with quote

no in case you cant read I was not driven. A bloody idiot that i have not seen since did
FJ20DET
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2002 9:52 pm    Post subject: Re: SIKGEM can be first Reply with quote

HAHAHA thats amusing. did he pay for the damage?? if not did u slap him silly, and if not WHY not? lol
GemFactor
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2002 5:08 pm    Post subject: Re: SIKGEM can be first Reply with quote

Guess we wont be copping a crash galery lads n lasses. Id be surprised if our calls were even heard around here if you get what i mean
Adam
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2002 10:41 pm    Post subject: Re: SIKGEM can be first Reply with quote

I don't think I get what you mean?
GemFactor
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2002 10:43 pm    Post subject: Re: SIKGEM can be first Reply with quote

yeah you do, other wise you wouldnt have replied.
Wasnt being rude, just been quiet around here lately, but I see your around again.
cheers
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> The Web Site All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: