HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

ATTN: flyinlow and chris

View previous topic :: View next topic  
HEPPZ
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2002 9:54 pm    Post subject: ATTN: flyinlow and chris Reply with quote

why are you two so uptight???? maybe its you two who should find another site......it must be that time of the month for you both just shut up and leave people to post will ya thats what its here for....just mind ur own businesses and you two SHUT UP
chris
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2002 10:10 pm    Post subject: Re: ATTN: flyinlow and chris Reply with quote

were up tight cos we see your dumb ass question over and over and over and over and over again every day
REUBEN
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2002 10:49 pm    Post subject: Re: ATTN: flyinlow and chris Reply with quote

yeh man i agree, they should leave people alone, if we seliing stuff its our stuff so we can do what ever with it , its not up to them so they should jsut shut the hell up huh,and yeh they expect for me to drop my asking prices even when im giving a good deal, they jsut dont no shit and have no money
FLYINLoW
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2002 2:05 am    Post subject: Re: ATTN: flyinlow and chris Reply with quote

well fuck heres a blast from the past if it isnt the dick who advertises and never replys even when there is a genuine buyer with plenty of money to spend and actually asked u gewnuinely how much u want for the fuckin wagon but never heard back. oh well as far as im concerned u can stick it up your ass, and goodluck selling that turbo gear since i know it is not highflowed and rebuilt. and heppz get a fuckn clue if u were serious about finding a gemini u would go about it the right way cause at the moment u r just pissin people off. also reuben or whateva ya name is i can assure u you i do know shit and i do have money so i guess u should shutthefuckupandreplytopeoplesemailsifuwantotsellyourshit
chris
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2002 12:54 pm    Post subject: Re: ATTN: flyinlow and chris Reply with quote

fuck sakes mate!! look whos talking, rubin u wanna buy my wheels and im asking 800 and YOUR THE PERSON whos keeps goin on and on about i will only give u 600 max. fuck u and fuck off. ur the tight ass cunt withno money. and i also know what that turbos like cos i know where u got it form.
roz85
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2002 1:25 pm    Post subject: Re: ATTN: flyinlow and chris Reply with quote

SO THE TURBO HADNT BEEN REBUILT AND HI-FLOWED. LUCKY I DIDNT BUY IT THEN. NO HARD FEELINGS REUBEN, THOUGHT ID JUST SAY MY PART - OK?
FLYINLoW
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2002 1:55 pm    Post subject: Re: ATTN: flyinlow and chris Reply with quote

hahahahah chris u and i must know the same guy cause i know where it came from too. im in logan brissie u?
roz85
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2002 2:12 pm    Post subject: Re: ATTN: flyinlow and chris Reply with quote

Yeh im from the southside brissi. So it hadnt been rebuilt and hi-flowed hey? Can u email me and tell me the details u know? roz__85@hotmail.com
chris
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2002 2:54 pm    Post subject: Re: ATTN: flyinlow and chris Reply with quote

heheh yeah i know him very well, i know u to Very Happy jazza turboed his yet?? u like his wheels???
psi
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2002 3:54 pm    Post subject: Re: ATTN: flyinlow and chris Reply with quote

Mate,
What they no is what i know about it. It did receive a rebuild recently, but when i had it, it wasnt hiflowed.
its a good deal what rueben is selling it for, but if u were really serious, you would call him up and go have a look at it yourself.
FLYINLoW
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2002 4:41 pm    Post subject: Re: ATTN: flyinlow and chris Reply with quote

ahaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh it just clicked i know who u r.
nah jazzas engine is being built very slowly. i dont mind his wheels but ive seen better.
hows da coupe comin???????????
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Gemini parts All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: