HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

Coupe on Daisy Hill Rd Friday night

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Neslo
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2002 5:58 am    Post subject: Coupe on Daisy Hill Rd Friday night Reply with quote

Hey, i was wondering who the owner of the coupe was that stopped on daisy hill rd on friday night, it was fuckin sick as, huge chromies, like a dark metallic purple colour or something...
FLYINLoW
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2002 11:11 am    Post subject: Re: Coupe on Daisy Hill Rd Friday night Reply with quote

i live just off daisy hill rd and fuck yea ive seen it too its mad.
Gemini Driving Yobbo
petrol head

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2002 3:31 pm    Post subject: Re: Coupe on Daisy Hill Rd Friday night Reply with quote

i told my dad the other night that im goin to buy a coupe in about 1/2 years time. then he saw that car last night and came home and said they look awsome and really wants me to get one
Neslo
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2002 10:48 pm    Post subject: Re: Coupe on Daisy Hill Rd Friday night Reply with quote

yeh man, i just about fuckin blew when i saw it, made me want a coupe instead of a wagon.....i just prefer wagons i guess. I recon its a sick as car, sounds alright too. Anyone else seen it? Or know the cunt that owns it?
Adam
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2002 11:51 pm    Post subject: Re: Coupe on Daisy Hill Rd Friday night Reply with quote

Are you just across the road from the primary school?

Small world ay... Mate of mine used to rent the shitted on the corner, first house up daisy hill road after the shops...
FLYINLoW
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2002 8:19 pm    Post subject: Re: Coupe on Daisy Hill Rd Friday night Reply with quote

nah im down a bit further near the lights. there is a yellow te shitter on the side of daisy hill road some old lady owns it and there was this guy who lived opposite me who had a mad te panelvan and then theres me who has the bare shell in the garage. so there are a few gems in the vacinity of my house and for some reason there are a lot more getting round my area that i keep seeing like the coupe for example.
superstardj18
rice boy

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2002 12:31 am    Post subject: Re: Coupe on Daisy Hill Rd Friday night Reply with quote

if ya give me your email addy ill send you a photo of my TD coupe lowered 17 inchs ca18 turbo skyline frontmount custom interior
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: