HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

attn RUEBEN

View previous topic :: View next topic  
FLYINLoW
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2002 8:04 pm    Post subject: attn RUEBEN Reply with quote

no offence but u post msg advertising shit and ask people who are intersted to email u and u dont seem to reply. i guess u dont really want to sell anything then.
mudman
rice boy

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2002 7:25 am    Post subject: Re: attn RUEBEN Reply with quote

amen to that he been advertising his turbo for sale for ages i rang him had mooney in my pocket and all he had to do was put itin the post. couple of days later no turbo and he says to busy so i spent money elsewhere
FLYINLoW
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2002 2:11 pm    Post subject: Re: attn RUEBEN Reply with quote

yep im fuckin sick of it actually dont bother fuckn posting if your not willing to help out or follow through with it.
FLYINLoW
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2002 2:13 pm    Post subject: Re: attn RUEBEN Reply with quote

well mudman if i were u i wouldnt bye that turbo set up anyway. just a bit of advice
REUBEN
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2002 10:31 pm    Post subject: Re: attn RUEBEN Reply with quote

hey , i dont even know who u are and have never got an email from you, and yeh if your saying u emailed me ,well lets jsut say i have never got an email from you like ever so get ya facts straight cos i have never got one from you, and its called im not on the internet 24 7 like most wankers
REUBEN
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2002 10:35 pm    Post subject: Re: attn RUEBEN Reply with quote

mate your a wanker u know
like i told u i had no time at all, i work during the day and the post office is closed on weekends so yeh dont tell me shit, u obvioulsy have nothing betta to say or do in your life cos u try bag people out , why not jsut live your life and not someone elses, and dude i tried it on my car and it was pulling flat 13 quarter miles so there suck shit mud bitch
REUBEN
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2002 10:40 pm    Post subject: Re: attn RUEBEN Reply with quote

yeh cos he couldnt handle the power
FLYINLoW
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2002 2:00 pm    Post subject: Re: attn RUEBEN Reply with quote

hahahahahaha nice one how old are you ?????? mud bitch ???? well i find it hard to believe but hey u can pull ya self as much as ya want im not gonna live your life wanka. 13's haaaaaaaaaaaaa
FLYINLoW
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2002 2:01 pm    Post subject: Re: attn RUEBEN Reply with quote

well considering i emailed your adress twice interested in your wagon....... but i found else where so its all good
donk
rice boy

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2002 11:55 pm    Post subject: Re: attn RUEBEN Reply with quote

rueben you are so full of shit if we kicked the crap out of ya you would be transparent. get a life. i live in the same city as mud and have followed this bullshit saga of yours with interest. mud did the right thing by you and was ready to go on with the deal. all you did was fuck him over BIGTIME. put your brain in gear before engaging mouth he-bitch.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Gemini parts All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: