HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

The Perth Cruise

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Meets/Cruises/Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
maxpower
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2002 2:45 pm    Post subject: The Perth Cruise Reply with quote

Hey
how was the perth cruise yesterday was there a good turn out. havn't been able to come to the last few but hopefully next time.
CloNe
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2002 9:37 pm    Post subject: Re: The Perth Cruise Reply with quote

Unfortunately the cruise was a flop, and consisted of one gemini. mine. 2 other people from the site came, in the same car, which wasnt even a gemi as well as two other cars, a 323 and a corona.
Next time we're gonna have to do some more advertising.

Though it was a small turnout, the cruise was overall a success except for me leading everyone onto the freeway instead of riverside drive... but that was fixed with a quick bit of turning. After finding parking, we quickly got to the comp to witness sum lovely cars and big stereos witht he highest reading we witnessed been 148.1 (excel - POIDA83)
At around 2:30 after witnessing my mates mini rack up 137.2DB we all went our seperate ways.

So thats the basic right up for the sunday sept 8 cruise. Will have another planned for western sallon on oct 19/20 hopefully by the start of october.
TXcoupe
petrol head

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2002 11:28 pm    Post subject: Re: The Perth Cruise Reply with quote

thanx tyo the ppl who said they would show but didnt
maxpower
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2002 1:08 am    Post subject: Re: The Perth Cruise Reply with quote

I said i'd show if my car was workin but it ain't an whats the point of turning up to a gemini cruise in another car. An thats what i said all along. I was anoyd thaT i couldn't go aswell. But wheneva the next one is my car touch wood will be there and better than eva hopefully.
Gemsta
rice boy

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2002 12:42 pm    Post subject: Re: The Perth Cruise Reply with quote

I said id be there but my car was unable to attend because of engine problems but i will be there on the next cruise is there going to be a cruise to the car show thats on in october and if there is we should try to work on a little more advertising like flyers and stuff hust a little thought

Cheers
Gemsta
CloNe
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2002 11:20 pm    Post subject: Re: The *next* Perth Cruise Reply with quote

Well, it's all ok ppl, lets not fight each other eh!! Still, shoulda come just to meet each other in other cars if you could've. Oh well.

Well, Western Saloon is defiantly a GO on October 19 and 20 and I'm willing to organize another cruise (start point, time, date, map etc etc) However I'm not the best at gettin the word around so if anyone out there is willing to help with that part, gimme a buzz.
Crumblez_clone@yahoo.com

Dont forget to visit #street_drags on Austnet if you use Mirc.
Gemsta
rice boy

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2002 11:57 pm    Post subject: Re: The *next* Perth Cruise Reply with quote

Yeah well if you organise the cruize and make a flyer i will print off a couple of hundered and i will get the word around cuz we need a good cruize and the western salon in october is the perfect oppertunity so hey you better all be there!!!!!!

CHEERS

GEMSTA
CloNe
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2002 1:44 am    Post subject: Re: The *next* Perth Cruise Reply with quote

Gemsta, if your serious about that, than Email me!
Crumblez_clone@yahoo.com (i keep posting it dont i?? lol) because that would be fucking sweet as if you could set that up.
I'll work out times/actual date/map etc sumtime next week then.
And once again, i need a start point. If the saloon is at belmont racecourse (i believe thats it......) then sumwhere in the northern subs would be better as left off graham farmer into the c/park is easy, however if its a souther subs start, then we can hit the causeway or similar then back track.
I dunno. Suggestions??
spEEd_frEEk

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2002 12:42 pm    Post subject: Re: The *next* Perth Cruise Reply with quote

Hey guys, ye sory I didn't make it eith... had carby problems Sad But I'm up for tha next one, and hope evryone els is. Im also happy to make flyers n shit to put round hillarys, scabs, that sorta thing, so if who eva's organising it can just post main details weneva its ready, il make up sum sheets to put on random cars, etc. hehe cya
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Meets/Cruises/Events All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: