HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

Attn TUF TE

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
YLD GEM
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2002 12:07 am    Post subject: Attn TUF TE Reply with quote

Hey,
I saw your post about doing ya roof?

Is that your roof lining?? Can ya give me some directions on doing this easily and any troubles that arised.

Cheers

Shane
TUFF_TE
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2002 9:32 am    Post subject: Re: Attn TUF TE Reply with quote

Firstly get all of the old roof off preventing it ripping by pulling down the door seals and taking off those things that you hold on to when you go rallying. the text step is to lay your old roof onto your new vinal(or whatever, i used vinal)roof and trace the roof out leaving an extra 20-25cm on one side. Get your mum/sister or some bitch that knows how to use a sewing machine to sew loops on the new roof so you can fit thoes metal things in them. MAKE SURE THAT THE LOOPS ARE IN THE RIGHT POSSITION OR ROOF WONT FIT!!
once the bitch has finished sewing place the new roof under the old roof and trace it out and cut to the same size leaving about 2cm on each side. (cut the hole for the light when it is on the floor to). After another 10 minutes of pissing around you should find yourself with a new roof.

TUFF_TE
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: