HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

parts to go SA

View previous topic :: View next topic  
20PSI TX
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2002 5:20 am    Post subject: parts to go SA Reply with quote

Im just trying to get rid of some parts that I dont need. What I can remeber I have TG panels all in very good condition, Twin dellorotos on manifold need fixing, 34 adm webber with adapter plate, Airconditioner pump and fittings, crack free TG dash, alternators, starter motors, whole TG so any little fiddly bits I could possibly have, lots motor stuff lying around.
If you need anything ask I might have just what want.

Im in adelaide

CHEERS
JOSH
gottageme4free
rice boy

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2002 2:27 pm    Post subject: Re: parts to go SA Reply with quote

Do you have a exhaust in reasonable condition
20PSI TX
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2002 3:55 pm    Post subject: Re: parts to go SA Reply with quote

no sorry the only one I have is about to be put on my run about
biteme
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2002 8:11 pm    Post subject: Re: parts to go SA Reply with quote

what size are the dellorotos what needs fixing and how much
simon96
rice boy

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2002 11:47 pm    Post subject: Re: parts to go SA Reply with quote

any wheels, 14 inch mags or a camshaft other than a stock one or a 1.6, 1.8 head, how much for any of th eabove
cheers simon
GROOV3
petrol head

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2002 1:18 am    Post subject: Re: parts to go SA Reply with quote

what colour is it
im after a front drivers door in blue
20PSI TX
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2002 4:15 am    Post subject: Re: parts to go SA Reply with quote

not sure whats wrong probably just needs rejetting never really looked into it had the car up on the dyno just for a tune and it was running real lean on accelaration they ran out of adjustment. Dont really know much about carbies going efi myself. When driving it had a flat spot all the way to about 2500rpm then it was pretty much fine. Probably $250

Yes I do have a door its got a little surface rust at the chrome strip under the window not much at all and a bit inside the door under the trim. It has also been broken into before so around the lock is a little worse for wear.
20PSI TX
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2002 4:17 am    Post subject: Re: parts to go SA Reply with quote

no sorry no wheel just lots of bald stockies. As for the cam I just sold one sorry no more.

JOSH
WAY2LOWatwork
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2002 11:54 am    Post subject: Re: parts to go SA Reply with quote

u wouldnt sell 1 of the carbs singlely???
biteme
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2002 1:00 pm    Post subject: Re: parts to go SA Reply with quote

what size are they eg 42 45 48 and would you cod them i want them what is the manifold like
20PSI TX
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2002 4:16 am    Post subject: Re: parts to go SA Reply with quote

nah sorry preffer to get rid of them together
20PSI TX
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2002 4:18 am    Post subject: Re: parts to go SA Reply with quote

sorry forgot to mention 40mm its an s bend type lynx mainfold. if cant find a buyer locally
biteme
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2002 7:44 pm    Post subject: Re: parts to go SA Reply with quote

have you sold them yet i still want them
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Gemini parts All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: