HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

A big ask, but worth it

View previous topic :: View next topic  
rob_w
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2002 10:56 am    Post subject: A big ask, but worth it Reply with quote

Adam, i know it'd be a pain, but would it be possible to catergorize the 'trade' forum into states? it really shits me to get really interested in something, only to read like 3posts later, that the gear is on the other side of the country. if it was catergorized, there wouldnt be so many "where are you?" posts, and be a bit more user friendly, meaning less hassle in the long run.

by catergorizing, i mean like another sub-menu inside the trade forum, that takes the user to the selected state. [think tradingpost.com.au type menu..]

thanks for you time, and its just a suggestion.
rob.
MR_GEMI
hod rodder

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2002 1:13 pm    Post subject: Re: A big ask, but worth it Reply with quote

yeah thats a great idea!

have the little australialn map, and click on the selected state!!
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2002 7:43 pm    Post subject: Re: A big ask, but worth it Reply with quote

Or people could just take a bit more time and prepare their posts better including the appropriate details.

Since sometimes people may be in another state but will be prepared to COD to another.
Gemini Driving Yobbo
petrol head

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2002 10:22 pm    Post subject: Re: A big ask, but worth it Reply with quote

well y not have a map and beside it have a picture of a truck for ppl who wanna COD stuff
spud
petrol head

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2002 1:11 am    Post subject: Re: A big ask, but worth it Reply with quote

if people just say where they are it wouldnt be a problem
MR_GEMI
hod rodder

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2002 10:12 am    Post subject: Re: A big ask, but worth it Reply with quote

setting rules wont help, just look at R&D, nah i want a little map of australia with an animated gopher sticking his head out in the middle with a big gopher smile!
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2002 2:07 pm    Post subject: Re: A big ask, but worth it Reply with quote

If you want the part that bad then it shouldn't really matter where its comin from.
Gemini Driving Yobbo
petrol head

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2002 7:56 pm    Post subject: Re: A big ask, but worth it Reply with quote

i know u can have a compusery box u have to fill in location just like the subject one. if u dont write your state then u cant post. if u slit up the 4sale bit into 7 sections then it will be preetty shit.
TG 1985
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2002 11:16 pm    Post subject: Re: A big ask, but worth it Reply with quote

i got parts using COD, cost me only $15, and i didn't have to go driving round for things, just went to local post office. leave it how it is i rekon. if some1 really wants somfin then can send it ova.

chris.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> The Web Site All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: