HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

Serious help neeeded from Turbo people

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
roz85
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2002 10:48 pm    Post subject: Serious help neeeded from Turbo people Reply with quote

I am wanting to put a larger turbo on my piazza and am wondering what i have to do to achieve this. What do i need, and what kind of $$$ are we talking about. SERIOUS HELP NEEDED ASAP! I was thinking of a T28 or a T3
chris
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2002 12:27 am    Post subject: Re: Serious help neeeded from Turbo people Reply with quote

i will sell a fj20 .42 t28
not sure on teh price? make an offer and i will think about it
roz85
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2002 12:41 am    Post subject: Re: Serious help neeeded from Turbo people Reply with quote

First i want to know what i will have to do to modify so that it will fit!
chris
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2002 3:43 pm    Post subject: Re: Serious help neeeded from Turbo people Reply with quote

u will need a custom manifold, or u could just modify the old one to suit the inlet of the t28. siple. unless u are goning for a 220kw car u shouldnt need to rebuild anything in the engin.
but yeah, to fit it alll u need is the manifold custom one all together or just a mod plate (lit s 32/36 weber to standard gemini maniflod type thing) to the original piazza maniflold
chris.
Sparrow
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2002 5:05 pm    Post subject: Re: About the T28 Reply with quote

What's it off. What year ? what condition? what's it come with (lines, ect). what's ur email or ph number. i'm in brisbane.
chris
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2002 10:57 pm    Post subject: Re: About the T28 Reply with quote

its of a fj20det, looks pritty good,not shaft play ect.. its of a imported fj20, so it has done less than 50000km.
i have a mate that works for turbo dynamics, im geting him to look at it see if its all good, it just a turbo and dump pipe, ummm...... i can get photos of it this weekend if u want.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: