HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

TE Gemini - not running

View previous topic :: View next topic  
andy c
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2002 9:00 pm    Post subject: TE Gemini - not running Reply with quote

hey everyone.. well my TE engine shit itself (spun bearing) and i cant really afford a new engine so im selling the body.. i dont really wanna send it to the wreckers so anyone please make an offer!! the body pretty straight and the interior is good aswel! ive got 3 new tires to sell with it and i could throw in 2 kenwood 6x9s.. anyway please make an offer! im in sydney so either email me at andrew_crowe1@hotmail.com or call me on 0421 451 998.
PUNK
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2002 2:00 pm    Post subject: Re: TE Gemini - not running Reply with quote

Any rego? what part of sydney. If no rego how long out of rego. Is it rusty. Is it auto or manual.
andy c
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2002 6:36 pm    Post subject: Re: TE Gemini - not running Reply with quote

hey, yeah rego til december 27th 2002.. no rust that i can find and ive been over it a fair bit, its a manual. red in colour.. its also got 2 mags on the front and i can proly throw in a spare tire aswel. also ive got a pair of 6x9's to go with it if u want. im in southern sydney near cronulla.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Gemini parts All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: