HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

TURBO STUFF anyone interested????

View previous topic :: View next topic  
REUBEN
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2002 1:38 pm    Post subject: TURBO STUFF anyone interested???? Reply with quote

hey i got a turbo set up, efi , and turbo thats rebuilt and high flowed and all the manafolding and high flow oil pump, its all there, im on the sunshine coast in QLD. email me at nufan37@hotmail.com or sms me on 0401480649 i would rather an email.
chris
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2002 2:38 pm    Post subject: Re: TURBO STUFF anyone interested???? Reply with quote

what size is the turbo?? how much u want for it all/?
REUBEN
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2002 10:01 pm    Post subject: Re: TURBO STUFF anyone interested???? Reply with quote

hey man it is off a holden piazza and yeh it is rebuilt and highflowed, what would u pay,give me an offer
macca
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2002 11:13 pm    Post subject: Re: TURBO STUFF anyone interested???? Reply with quote

Hey Reuben

Why dont you tell us how much you want
and then people can see if thats what they want
to pay I might be interested but I dont buy anything
that does not have a price on it.

Cheers
REUBEN
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2002 11:28 pm    Post subject: Re: TURBO STUFF anyone interested???? Reply with quote

um ok then about 1000
joee joe joe
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2002 11:48 am    Post subject: Re: TURBO STUFF anyone interested???? Reply with quote

ill buy your turbo for $200.00, a piazza is worth around $1000 not the turbo. im in noosa.
are you interested?
REUBEN
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2002 10:47 pm    Post subject: Re: TURBO STUFF anyone interested???? Reply with quote

hey man umm dunno man, u cant buy a piazza car for a 1000, i know what all this stuff is worth, the turbo is rebuilt by Garret and has been high flowed, its worth more then 200 cos its not cheap to rebuild and get high flowed, u can have the turbo on its own for 270,and yeh the manafold is not included, in that price
REUBEN
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2002 10:48 pm    Post subject: Re: TURBO STUFF anyone interested???? Reply with quote

hey man umm dunno man, u cant buy a piazza car for a 1000, i know what all this stuff is worth, the turbo is rebuilt by Garret and has been high flowed, its worth more then 200 cos its not cheap to rebuild and get high flowed, u can have the turbo on its own for 270 for this kind of price its not worth me selling it,and yeh the manafold is not included, in that price
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Gemini parts All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: