HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

Ben Wight

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TUFFTG
rice boy

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2002 7:14 pm    Post subject: Ben Wight Reply with quote

hey

i currently have a g200 with ported head, 35/75 cam, extractors, 2in exhaust and i was wondering what would be achieved if i put a 34 ADM weber on. approx how much power would be gained? would you reccomend doing this mod?

thanx Dave
Ben Wight
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2002 7:51 pm    Post subject: Re: Ben Wight Reply with quote

Sorry Dave, I have absolutely no idea how much of a power increase you will get, I could pull a figure out of my ass, but it simply wont be accurate.

I would definitely recommend doing this mod, especially if you are currently using that standard nikki carby, you should get better throttle response, and improved torque/power throughout the rev range to a higher rpm than what the nikki would deliver to.

Mark has sid that he has tried the ADM carbs before and thought they didn't work too well. I have put one on a friends 1600 with a few mods, and it seemed to work good.

I have only experimented with DGV and DGMS carbs on my cars. All of these webers in general design are great carbs.

Ben Wight
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: