HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

wanted rotary

View previous topic :: View next topic  
gemma
rice boy

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2003 8:02 pm    Post subject: wanted rotary Reply with quote

rotary conversion kit for gemini so i can fit my twin turbo 13b or does anyone know a place that makes a kit
hypaTG
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2003 11:59 pm    Post subject: Re: wanted rotary Reply with quote

what state r u in? I don't know of a kit but i know of people who will set it up for you.
gemma
rice boy

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2003 1:41 am    Post subject: Re: wanted rotary Reply with quote

tassie
hypaTG
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2003 12:33 pm    Post subject: Re: wanted rotary Reply with quote

sorry, im in melbourne, can't help you there. good luck with everything tho, rotors are sick!
RJM
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2003 6:03 pm    Post subject: Re: wanted rotary Reply with quote

Hey Man

I have a roto conversion kit to suit series 3 / 4 rotor motors. Could also be used for later rotors
but I am un sure if the sump / oil pick was changed in the later ones.

Has engine mount, modified sump, oil pick up, radiator oil cooler and tail shaft for like 400 bucks but I am in Perth WA!
gemma
rice boy

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2003 7:24 pm    Post subject: Re: wanted rotary Reply with quote

what is the engine mount (front of motor) does this include a fabricated engine cross member. is it home made or was it made by a business.and would it be possible to c.o.d this stuff to tassie.have you got pictures that you could email me. moneys waiting
gemma
rice boy

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2003 7:33 pm    Post subject: Re: wanted rotary Reply with quote

my ph number is 03 64255286 call me
dean8
rice boy

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2003 7:23 pm    Post subject: Re: wanted rotary Reply with quote

Ring OZ developments in moorebank Sydney 02 9601 2656 they sell a complete bolt in kit it is really good I have used it. The blokes name is Jim.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Gemini parts All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: