HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

stuff for sale in adelaide.........
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
mitchell
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2003 10:14 pm    Post subject: stuff for sale in adelaide......... Reply with quote

hey all have have to sell this stuff by late may to make way for my new baby, a pano van. i hope you's can help me out, tell your friends, your uncle your grandma i dotn mind but i need this stuff gone.

15 inch mags, have pics, $400 ono.

webber on manifold, suit 1600, $150 ono.

lowered springs, rears are chopped, $60

sports steering wheel, $30

sony explode 6x9 180w, $60

tg shell, have pics, defected, rebuilt engine, 4spd $400

other bits and pieces that i cant think of at this second, i cant COD, please help me sell this stuff, cheers people.
regards, mitch.
TGNVD247
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2003 10:21 pm    Post subject: Re: stuff for sale in adelaide......... Reply with quote

can i see the pics of the mags plz
piganator2001@hotmail.com
mitchell
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2003 10:23 pm    Post subject: Re: stuff for sale in adelaide......... Reply with quote

no worries, they are on their way.
TGNVD247
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2003 10:54 pm    Post subject: Re: stuff for sale in adelaide......... Reply with quote

will u cod?
and if so how much would this cost do u reakon?
cheers
oh and do they cum wid rubber if so what brand and size?and what condition both the mags and tryes?
mitchell
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2003 10:59 pm    Post subject: Re: stuff for sale in adelaide......... Reply with quote

hey dude, sorry i cant COD. coem with rubber but it isnt very good thats why im selling them cheap. i dotn know what the tyres are but they are low profiles.
TGNVD247
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2003 11:04 pm    Post subject: Re: stuff for sale in adelaide......... Reply with quote

15x?
why cant u cod i will pay!
mitchell
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2003 11:15 pm    Post subject: Re: stuff for sale in adelaide......... Reply with quote

15x6.5
i spose i can cod, i just have no idea how to thats all. do you know how?
TGNVD247
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2003 11:47 pm    Post subject: Re: stuff for sale in adelaide......... Reply with quote

nope soon find out tho
so the tyres r bald?
do u have n e trouble wid guard rub? doesnt look like ur car is that low in the pic. how much could u lower it do u reakon ?
mitchell
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2003 11:59 pm    Post subject: Re: stuff for sale in adelaide......... Reply with quote

in the pick it is on standard springs, i had it lowered so that it was 270mm from the centre of the wheel to the guard. the tyres are pretty bald but still usable, but they are due for new ones. i didnt have any trouble with guard rub when my car was lowered. it isnt lowered any more coz it got defected. they would only hit the guard if you went over a speed hump really fast while turning...
TGNVD247
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2003 12:04 am    Post subject: Re: stuff for sale in adelaide......... Reply with quote

what brand and condtion r the wheels in?
mitchell
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2003 12:07 am    Post subject: Re: stuff for sale in adelaide......... Reply with quote

dont know what brand, but they are in good nick, got a few scratches but nothing noticable unless you look.
doomboy_666
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2003 5:14 am    Post subject: Re: stuff for sale in adelaide......... Reply with quote

hey mitchell i live in adelaide and am very interested in your wheels. Can you please send me a pic at doomboy_666@hotmail.com if they are what i am after i would happily buy them this week some time. oh and have you got a pic of the steering wheel ? i want that too...
big russ
rice boy

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2003 12:37 pm    Post subject: Re: stuff for sale in adelaide......... Reply with quote

could you send me a pic of the mags mate lx_hatch@hotmail.com
geminis rule
rice boy

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2003 5:30 pm    Post subject: Re: stuff for sale in adelaide......... Reply with quote

hey mitch im interested in the Xplod 6x9s if u hav a pic of them i might buy them send em 2 me budg16@hotmail.com
Soop
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2003 2:11 am    Post subject: Re: stuff for sale in adelaide......... Reply with quote

Hey man whats the steering wheel like ?

Does it come with a boss kit ?

got any pics ?

Im in Adelaide.

Email me some pics if u can.

knights_boogah@hotmail.com

cheers.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Gemini parts All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: