HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

FREE Gemini parts...TF/G/D/X

View previous topic :: View next topic  
TUFGEM 12A TURBO
rice boy

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2003 12:05 am    Post subject: FREE Gemini parts...TF/G/D/X Reply with quote

got some gemi stuff want to sell or give away.

1......TD/C/X bonnet..kermit green.....FREE
1......drivers side front gaurd..kermit green.....FREE
1 ....TE..(i think) grill perfect condition comes with the blinker part and the lenses on the side.........$10
1......weber..not sure of size........$60 .good nick
2......sets of door trims one set are the ones that go all the way up to the window the other are the ones that show the top and bottom of the door..so you are able to see your colour of your car inside while driving..both sets are in perfect condition all the plastic clips are on both sets..none missing....make an offer (dont know what to put on them)
1.....tg bumper bar also in kermit green...FREE
1.....chrome air filter.redline .but no filter just everything but the filter...FREE..
1.....set of 14'' auscar 5 spoke mags..silver not chrome..no tyres on them in good nick..selling for my sister she wants around $120 for the set of four..nice set of wheels.
1..... centre console for an automatic TF/G perfect condition.......FREE.
heaps of other things i cant remember but just ring and ask and i'll have a look..they are in my shed ..

..0421646875...Steven.
want to make space..
spud
petrol head

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2003 12:29 am    Post subject: Re: FREE Gemini parts...TF/G/D/X Reply with quote

where are you at dude?
TUFGEM 12A TURBO
rice boy

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2003 12:45 am    Post subject: Re: FREE Gemini parts...TF/G/D/X Reply with quote

near sydney..wollongong..
spud
petrol head

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2003 1:09 am    Post subject: Re: FREE Gemini parts...TF/G/D/X Reply with quote

dont supose you would want to wrap that aircleaner and mail it up to bris for me, cod?
GEMINI_MILITIA
rice boy

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2003 10:37 am    Post subject: Re: FREE Gemini parts...TF/G/D/X Reply with quote

wat condition is the bonnet and guard in and will the mags fit on a gemini also if u have any pics of the wheels could u send them 2 bmxmilitia@hotmail.com
cheers
DVSGEMI
TUFGEM 12A TURBO
rice boy

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2003 3:55 pm    Post subject: Re: FREE Gemini parts...TF/G/D/X Reply with quote

wheels have been sold, dont have a digital camera, and the bonnet and guard are in good condiotn..0421646875..
GEMINI_MILITIA
rice boy

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2003 8:09 pm    Post subject: Re: FREE Gemini parts...TF/G/D/X Reply with quote

hey are u still doin resprays if u gots any of ur work could u send sum of ur work 2 bmxmilitia@hotmail.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Gemini parts All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: