HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

FOR SALE IN ADELAIDE....
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
mitchell
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2003 6:46 pm    Post subject: FOR SALE IN ADELAIDE.... Reply with quote

i have the following things for sale because my car is defected and has been for the last 4 months so im goin gto get rid of it coz when i go to regency they find something new everytime, and i lost my license the other day.

heres the stuff:
lowered springs, not to low, but low, $80
15" 5 spoke mags, have pics, $450.
Webber with sports air filter, $200.
Full exhaust system, 2" straight through, lukey muffler with 3 1/2" dump, used for 2 months, $150.
Splitfire monster tacho, with shift light, $150 (400 new)
3" Speco voltage guage in blue cup, $50
Complete TG gemini shell custom blue paint with fleck (defected) good panels,have pics, make an offer
door trims, white with blue door handle thingys,$40 the lot
White TG dash with blue inserts, good cond, $50.
sports woodgrain steering wheel, $30

there is more but i cant think of it right now, im selling the whole car so just ask if i have it and i will let you know, all prices are negotiable to a degree.

any help with getting rid of this stuff would be excellent as i cant buy another car until i have got some dosh and i havnt had a car for 4 months.

cheers, mitchell.

sorry about the long post.
GROOV3
petrol head

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2003 9:13 pm    Post subject: Re: FOR SALE IN ADELAIDE.... Reply with quote

does the steering wheel come with the boss kit
alos are you in a hurry to sell any of the stuff?
i get paid in about 3 weeks
what brand are the springs?
gemicrusier
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2003 10:14 pm    Post subject: Re: FOR SALE IN ADELAIDE.... Reply with quote

do u have a pic of the dash and if so could u send to Alan_12345@hotmail.com. also why did they defect the shell and a pic of that would be good also.

thanks
brent47
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2003 10:25 pm    Post subject: Re: FOR SALE IN ADELAIDE.... Reply with quote

can u send us some pics of the mags and steering wheel??and a pic of the voltage gauge if possible??...thanx

frangerbanger47@hotmail.com (in adelaide)

cheers brent
FLYINLoW
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2003 1:16 am    Post subject: Re: FOR SALE IN ADELAIDE.... Reply with quote

hey where abouts in adelaide are you
ill buy the monster tacho of ya
reply here or give me your email
20PSI TX
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2003 3:06 am    Post subject: Re: FOR SALE IN ADELAIDE.... Reply with quote

Splitfire monster tacho, with shift light, $150 (400 new)

Interested please send me an email to TREKSARESHIT@HOTMAIL.COM yours is hidden
mitchell
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2003 11:36 am    Post subject: Re: FOR SALE IN ADELAIDE.... Reply with quote

the steering wheel is a bit of a cheapy and when it is on you cant use the horn, but it looks good. i dont know what brand the springs are but they are red and the rears have been chopped, but the front ones are not chopped, if that makes sense.
Danny
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2003 5:59 pm    Post subject: Re: FOR SALE IN ADELAIDE.... Reply with quote

how much do you want for the left front guard??
are your window rubbers any good??
where bouts in adelaide are you. i might come have a look on the weekend.
PHAT_TG
rice boy

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2003 8:40 pm    Post subject: Re: FOR SALE IN ADELAIDE.... Reply with quote

Hey, have u got a TG grill in good condition? Very, very interested if u do. where abouts in adelaide??
mitchell
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2003 11:01 pm    Post subject: Re: FOR SALE IN ADELAIDE.... Reply with quote

i have 2 grills one is dark silver with the isuzu emblem and that is in good condition except the little strip across the bottem the paint is cracking off, but you could colour code the strip to match your car. and the other grill is cracked and bent and not good. lol.
20PSI TX
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2003 11:11 pm    Post subject: Re: FOR SALE IN ADELAIDE.... Reply with quote

How much do you want for thr grill with the isuzu emblem on it Very interested will $50 bucks do I can pick it up this weekend.
mitchell
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2003 11:21 pm    Post subject: Re: FOR SALE IN ADELAIDE.... Reply with quote

sorry dude my mate is going to buy it off me, thanks for asking tho. cheers mitchell.
mitchell
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2003 11:25 pm    Post subject: Re: FOR SALE IN ADELAIDE.... Reply with quote

yeah sounds good, dont make an offer yet jsut incase it isnt as good as you think but i reckon it looks pretty nifty, i live up in the hills by the way, just near mt barker.
20PSI TX
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2003 12:50 am    Post subject: Re: FOR SALE IN ADELAIDE.... Reply with quote

Do you have an email adress so I can get details? Will you be in the city area at all this weekend maybe I could meet you some where. If not Im sure I could scab my parents car and scoot up there.
jono
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2003 1:47 pm    Post subject: Re: FOR SALE IN ADELAIDE.... Reply with quote

what bout the motor???
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Gemini parts All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: