HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

4ZD1 Inlet/Exhaust manifolds

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gold TX Sleeper
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2003 8:53 pm    Post subject: 4ZD1 Inlet/Exhaust manifolds Reply with quote

After doing countless hours of searching and researching on dropping the 4ZD1 into my TX, i couldn't find anything that states whether the extractors/exhaust manifold or inlet manifold from my G200, or any G series engine for that matter bolt on. Everything else seems reasonably straight forward.
Does anyone know if the G series manifolds have the same bolt and port locations and bolt on like the gearboxes do ? If they do, then the cost of decent extractors and the ability to fit twin webbers will be alot easier for me.
There seems to be a fair amount of streetable torque to be had in these engines with a few extra mods in the right places.
Cheers,
Jasyn...
austin
rice boy

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2003 11:11 pm    Post subject: Re: 4ZD1 Inlet/Exhaust manifolds Reply with quote

i kno for a fact after bolting my old extracors on a mates 2.6 redeo a few yrs ago ....the exhuast is no probs , but i dont kno about the inlet sorry
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: