HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

Todays Adelaide Cruise
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Meets/Cruises/Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TX III
petrol head

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2002 9:21 pm    Post subject: Todays Adelaide Cruise Reply with quote

g'day all,

first i better start off by appolgising for not being at the starting point on time!!! hell i organised this cruise and didnt show up! well at least not there!
me and kev (MR_GEMI) however, made a fashionably late entrance down at victor after all you had been there for a while... im guessing anyone that was with the cars at this time would know who we were... kevs gold TF gemini (with a mate driving) and my tx3 laser...
it seems like a pretty good turnout in the end and we got some decent photos...
did anyone do a count of how many cars we had?

anyway, tired as i am, i better hit the sack....
cheers all,

Matt
GEm1ma has xplod gea
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2002 9:25 pm    Post subject: Re: Todays Adelaide Cruise Reply with quote

i reckon there wouldv'e been bout 20 easy.

chris...
TX III
petrol head

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2002 9:30 pm    Post subject: Re: Todays Adelaide Cruise Reply with quote

well when i got there the car park was full, and that was 17 parks, then there was about 5 on the street....

so somewhere between 20 - 25 im thinking... just wondering how many left before i arrived?

Matt
jono
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2002 11:46 pm    Post subject: Re: Todays Adelaide Cruise Reply with quote

doooooood
wasup.
gem is kinda repaired but has a fat ass vacum leak.
i also totally forgot about today.
i was gunna msg u to ask wen the cruise was but some faggot stole my phone last week.
wens the next 1????
i need a farewell gemi cruise, yeh thats right im sellin up n movin on, lol.
cheers jono
HONES
petrol head

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2002 9:31 am    Post subject: Disappointing... Reply with quote

The cruise was good but due to slackness and stupidity i can name or pointout atleast 12-15 pissed off with the organiser(s). Dont take it personally - but its the truth.

There was this guys dad and his son and another toddler who came along in a really nice orange gemi. They came up to me and asked where matt or kev was. So it was hard to see them leave coz they were pissed off. Poor guys made a journey to get there too.

All in all tho it was pretty good.
I did part in the middle of the expressway coz my car was just about to fucking blowup.

highlight for the day was cruisin past all the old people watching and waving the bay to birdwood thingo and there was me beeping my airhorns as about 15 nice lookin gems just scream past. hehe

And whoever did the standstill twinnys back and forth as we were waiting to go onto the road off botannical drive - your a hero and i want to be you when i grow up.

Take care guys
Hones
MR_GEMI
hod rodder

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2002 10:53 am    Post subject: Re: Disappointing... Reply with quote

ok apologies for not attending at the starting point, but i wasnt going to risk driving after a heavy night on the alcohol, i paid the price in the end having to spend all day in a pair of jeans with the fragments of saturday nights dinner on them, after they re-emerged from my stomach on sunday morning.

And just a quick snipe at the tool with the brown gem with chromies on the front, abusing the elderly is a disgrace u and your mates should be ashamed of yourselves.

well thanx to all that attended, i have some great pics from victor, will get them posted up here asap.

cheers,
kev
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2002 2:52 pm    Post subject: Re: Disappointing... Reply with quote

lol
TX III
petrol head

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2002 2:52 pm    Post subject: Re: Hones - Disappointing... Reply with quote

and hones, grow up tool....
whats with your post, we did make it in the end, we have appologised for turning up late, hey at least we came! what else do you want us to do?! coz were not gonna suck your dick!
and about that orange gem with that guy and his dad, i saw them down at victor, so why did you say they left?
generally man, we dont need this shit from u, a so called mate, so grow up!!!

Matt
chris
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2002 2:53 pm    Post subject: Re: Hones - Disappointing... Reply with quote

sheesshhh some ones got PMS
MR_GEMI
hod rodder

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2002 2:56 pm    Post subject: Re: Hones - Disappointing... Reply with quote

sheessshhh someone should stop posting rubbish in a subject that has nothing to do with you "CHRIS"
petrol head

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2002 3:00 pm    Post subject: Re: Gene - Disappointing... Reply with quote

looks like chris, aka GENE! is turning to his old ways again, posting shit in the wrong forums, and under topics that have nothing to do with him!
chris
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2002 3:28 pm    Post subject: Re: Gene - Disappointing... Reply with quote

ok, hahah
RedTG
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2002 4:18 pm    Post subject: Check your email - Gene Reply with quote

yer as above
chris
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2002 4:39 pm    Post subject: Re: Check your email - Gene Reply with quote

check yours Very Happy
LOERYDA
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2002 5:24 pm    Post subject: Re:CHILL Reply with quote

that tool was me, chill out buddy just having a laugh, no one got hurt so stop having a cry. a tip 4 next cruze, turn up on time and let every1 know whats goin on. all of us had no fukin idea what was happening, it was the most unoranised cruze eva. And last but not lest if ur goin to go to all the trouble of organising a cruze lay off the piss 4 one night and get ur shit together.

Jason
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Meets/Cruises/Events All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: