HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

Gold Coast cruise 5/10/02

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Meets/Cruises/Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SikGem
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2002 7:03 pm    Post subject: Gold Coast cruise 5/10/02 Reply with quote

The Isuzu Motorsports Club Inc. are holding a Isuzu/Gemini cruise from the Sunshine Coast to the Gold Coast on the 5th October.

DEPARTURE TIMES:
Forest Glen BP at 12pm
Aspley McDonalds at 1pm
Logan Hyperdome (near library) at 2pm

DESTINATION:
Cascade Gardens, Broadbeach at 3pm for a BBQ lunch and car photo-shoot

This cruise will be held during the day so we can get some decent photo's of all the cars. We are hoping for more cars than we have ever had, and hoping to possibly make it into the Fast Fours Magazine!!

Hope everyone can make it!!
TX III
petrol head

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2002 10:14 am    Post subject: Re: Gold Coast cruise 5/10/02 Reply with quote

flyers are done for the qld cruise...
want em?
email me or sikgem....

Cheers,
Matt
Adam
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2002 12:51 am    Post subject: Re: Gold Coast cruise 5/10/02 Reply with quote

Or go to the 'events' gallery.
TX III
petrol head

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2002 10:45 am    Post subject: Re: Gold Coast cruise 5/10/02 Reply with quote

nice work son
SikGem
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2002 4:23 pm    Post subject: Re: Gold Coast cruise 5/10/02 Reply with quote

PRINT 'EM --> PHOTOCOPY 'EM --> HAND 'EM OUT AS QUICK AS YA CAN!!!

Put 'em on windscreens in carparks or stop Gemini's in the street (like have been doing!!)

Get as many flyers out to all the Gemini owners of South-East Queensland and help make this cruise Queenslands biggest ever.

And please don't think that your car isn't good enough for the photoshoot. I have had numerous people say they're not going to bother going because their car isn't good enough. That is simply not true. The Isuzu Motorsports Club is all about people who drive Isuzu's/Gemini's... no matter what condition they're in. So I strongly urge EVERYONE who drives at Isuzu/Gemini to join us. A few good Gemini's will make people look, but a massive cruise of Gemini's will make people's jaws drop!!
Adam
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2002 7:36 pm    Post subject: Re: Gold Coast cruise 5/10/02 Reply with quote

Stopped a blue TD in the street this morning... (deep blue, with the custom tail-lights) and he already had a flier... he said some psycopath in a purple gemmy chased him down at 140km/h.... He mentioned the number plate was S-I-K-something something...

I guess we will never know who that was... Smile
Draevon
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2002 9:34 pm    Post subject: Re: Gold Coast cruise 5/10/02 Reply with quote

Well I'm very excited about all of this.

I've never been on a 'cruise' before.

Šraevon
hardcoregemfreak
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2002 9:38 pm    Post subject: Re: Gold Coast cruise 5/10/02 Reply with quote

the cruse should be sweet, my car aint a show car or nuttin but i'll be there hope there is heaps of people that would be mad as
RedTG
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2002 1:33 am    Post subject: 140km/h Flier Reply with quote

it wasnt Ben's was it Adam,

with Gold FR15 Simmons

regards
SikGem
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2002 4:11 pm    Post subject: Re: 140km/h Flier Reply with quote

Yeah Adam, I heard about some chick in a purple Gemini harrassing other Gemini owners and handing out flyers. Apparently she was sighted at the Broadwater carpark Saturday night handing out flyers and chasing cars as well. hehe ;o)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Meets/Cruises/Events All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: