HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

Fastest Jamboree time ???

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Meets/Cruises/Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gold TX Sleeper
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2002 10:30 pm    Post subject: Fastest Jamboree time ??? Reply with quote

I missed out on the Jamboree, can anyone tell me what the fastest time run was, and who did it ?
Cheers,
Jasyn...
Gold TX Sleeper
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2002 10:37 pm    Post subject: Scratch ^^^^^^ that question... Reply with quote

I did a bit of surfing and found it... It's all good.
RedTG
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2002 8:51 pm    Post subject: Re: Scratch ^^^^^^ that question... Reply with quote

that bloody PAC buzz box ran a bullshit time

even though Rocky dun own it,

PACMAN ET: 7.88 @ 174.??mph

thats some moving

by the way have you fixed your springs??

regards
Gold TX Sleeper
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2002 10:53 pm    Post subject: Re: Pac Performance 7.882 Reply with quote

That's damn fast, he was only 3 thousandths of a second off posting an Australian record for a full bodied 4 or rotor.
And that mp/h!!! FAAAARRRKKKEENN HELL!!! His quickest to date is at 174.60mp/h, so he may have just beaten it.
No, i haven't gotten the springs done yet. I saved up $600 to go towards a new set of Kings with Pedders GSR shocks and an adjustable panhard rod. But my head-gasket shit itself, so i have to fork out $650 to get it replaced with a Jap race spec one. While the head was in the shop, i got him to shave it a little, clean up the ports (i can't afford a proper $200 port-job just yet), and give it a 3 angle valve job. It should be all back together in about 3 - 7 days. Then i gotta go back to square 1 on saving for the suspension again. Don't you hate it when that happens? : o )
Jasyn...
RedTG
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2002 2:35 am    Post subject: Re: Pac Performance 7.882 Reply with quote

haha,

yer gotta hate that, last time i saw you was down the coast trying to do donutages, but it looked like your missus nearly fell out the door,

as for the suspension setup, you only had 14 - 13's so why do you need to centre the diff, you can also get adjustable shocks and kings springs for $600

besides that PAC box, how phat was that MKII Cortina's wheel stand, and we got the whole Jamboree on tape

regards
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Meets/Cruises/Events All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: