HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

FS: 83 TG Z/ZZ

View previous topic :: View next topic  
hardcoregemfreak
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2002 8:00 pm    Post subject: FS: 83 TG Z/ZZ Reply with quote

resprayed blue, body is not perfect but is pretty good, standard 1600 with extractors and 2" sports exhaust, sunroof (no glass, but have all the clips, and a piece of perspex to fit) just registered for 6 months so nearly 6 months rego. 13" 205 rubber. give me a price n i'll think about it.
zzz
petrol head

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2002 8:45 pm    Post subject: Re: FS: 83 TG Z/ZZ Reply with quote

mmm another zzz why did you respray it blue?
and not original silver ?
how much where are you ?
cheers nik
Trippo
rice boy

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2002 9:45 pm    Post subject: Re: FS: 83 TG Z/ZZ Reply with quote

How ya going? Ah, if you end up wrecking it I'll grab the front spoiler and wind splitts off of it for a more than fair price. You may want to sell them separate and then again you may not! Anyway, the offer is there!
hardcoregemfreak
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2002 11:02 pm    Post subject: Re: FS: 83 TG Z/ZZ Reply with quote

not its not gunna be wrecked! and i didn't spray it silver cos silver is a pretty crappy colour for a car, not exactly sure if im gunna sell it yet, might be gettin some gem wit a fully worked engine that runs 11 secs down the quarter for nuttin! but yea,not sure if im gunna sell it just thinkin bout it, im in bris n give me a decent price n i might think bout it, i know that Z/ZZ are kinda hard to find so dont jip the system.
zzz
petrol head

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2002 2:33 pm    Post subject: Re: FS: 83 TG Z/ZZ Reply with quote

zz/z are hard to find and you would have got a good price if it was sprayed silver because thats the original colour
don't take this the wrony way but how would you know if it's a real zz/z the z's are round the wrong way for a start
there's no point buying a zz/z if it's painted adifferent colour why bother
just my 50 cents worth
chris
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2002 7:57 pm    Post subject: Re: FS: 83 TG Z/ZZ Reply with quote

11sec car for free......... hhmmmmmmmmm ok?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Gemini parts All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: