HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

NEXT ISUZU MOTORSPORTS GOLD COAST CRUISE

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Meets/Cruises/Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Turbo_Gem
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2002 9:27 pm    Post subject: NEXT ISUZU MOTORSPORTS GOLD COAST CRUISE Reply with quote

next sunshine coast to gold coast cruise is being held on the 5th of october and will be run during the day so we can take photo`s of 50 plus geminis & send em in to fast fours & hot 4s. we will have a bbq at cascades water gardens on the day, then cruise goldy till midnite & beyond. further info ie meeting spots & times will be posted closer to the day. p.s. we will have a club display at the jamboree.
Adam
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2002 11:42 am    Post subject: Re: NEXT ISUZU MOTORSPORTS GOLD COAST CRUISE Reply with quote

Can you email me details as you get them so I can get them on the news page, ta.
greg j
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2002 2:24 pm    Post subject: Re: NEXT ISUZU MOTORSPORTS GOLD COAST CRUISE Reply with quote

nooo....thats the same day as my 21st!! i'll still go and cruise during the day, but i gotta go to the party and get sloshed!

...so for anyone in brisi that'd prefer to come and have a piss up instead of cruisn goldy in the evening after the cruise (not taking the limelight away from the gems), send me an email, and i'll send you an invite...

NOT HAPPY JAN!!
Gemini Driving Yobbo
petrol head

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2002 10:51 pm    Post subject: Re: NEXT ISUZU MOTORSPORTS GOLD COAST CRUISE Reply with quote

sweet the cruise location has been changed to gregies house. the cruise will leave the hyperdome at 6 and asply maccas at 7:30 and will arrive at gregs house at around 8ish. there we will have a couple of drinks and take photos of drunk ppl SmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile HHEHEHEE
greg j
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2002 2:21 pm    Post subject: Re: NEXT ISUZU MOTORSPORTS GOLD COAST CRUISE Reply with quote

okay, that would be fine, AFTER THE CRUISE THOUGH!!!! think about some of the embarassing photos there would be in the events section, then. haha.
seriously tho, let me know if anyones keen...more the merrier.

greg.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Meets/Cruises/Events All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: