HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

Best Gemini

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Klown
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2002 8:49 pm    Post subject: Best Gemini Reply with quote

What do u people think is the best gemini?
macca
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2002 9:15 pm    Post subject: Re: Best Gemini Reply with quote

I think mine is
TimD
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2002 9:19 pm    Post subject: Re: Best Gemini Reply with quote

TD
Klown
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2002 9:29 pm    Post subject: Re: Best Gemini Reply with quote

yeah i reckon but i think the te coz i dunno its got heaps of potential
TXGEM
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2002 10:03 pm    Post subject: Re: Best Gemini Reply with quote

TD is the worst!!
GO TX!!
g161strokeer
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2002 10:26 pm    Post subject: Re: Best Gemini Reply with quote

nah dotn worry about all them my tc is the best
HONES
petrol head

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2002 12:06 am    Post subject: Re: Best Gemini Reply with quote

nah i would have to say TG - te dont have the nice full headlights.
Turbo_Gem
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2002 12:14 am    Post subject: Re: Best Gemini Reply with quote

tx koop cos its the lightest & the best lookin & the fastest in stock trim.. well maybe not as quick as a pf60 zzr but theyre not exactly common ovr here are they? dunno bout u guys but i dont like late models. look too much like a busted ass piece of shit vk commodore.. sorry.
and if we`re talkin which gem is the best in oz then itd hafta b michael sheringhams tx sedan that does 9.5`s untubbed.. tho drago ostric`s wagoon is fuckin nice
Turbo_Gem
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2002 12:15 am    Post subject: Re: Best Gemini Reply with quote

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaite!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
g161stroker
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2002 12:41 am    Post subject: Re: Best Gemini Reply with quote

i dont have a car at the moment but am saving for one and gathering as much iformation as i possibly can. but i belive tx,tc and tds are the sexiest and coupes are good if u want the speed look but will probly attract alot of attention from the cops. but panos and swagons are hell sweet im goin swagon.
remember this is my oppinion my personal coice difrent people think diffrent so dont complain
cheers
Turbo_Gem
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2002 12:48 am    Post subject: Re: Best Gemini Reply with quote

i have got the most attention from cops in a tx sedan, and everyone who has owned a koop can vouch for their poontang pulling power. but i suppose wags & vans r easier to shag in?!
PinkBitz
petrol head

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2002 12:49 am    Post subject: Re: Best Gemini Reply with quote

the later models look more like a vh or vb commonwhore, not vk. i like the tg's, cause they are sweet.
g161stroker
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2002 1:02 am    Post subject: Re: Best Gemini Reply with quote

touche turbo_Gem
elky
petrol head

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2002 4:14 pm    Post subject: Re: Best Gemini Reply with quote

my fav is my Tx coupe with td sl/e trims and lights, the worst? Well i would have to say a base model TE sedan (round headlights) they are just fugly! I once hated the tg look, but my other TD sl/e coupe has tg front and rears and i have grown to like it!
LOERYDA
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2002 5:33 pm    Post subject: Re: Best Gemini Reply with quote

TGs r the best, and they look like a vh not all of the above cuz of the front and rear lights.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: