HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

cyas

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mooch
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2002 3:01 pm    Post subject: cyas Reply with quote

Ok guys this forum has gone down hill, its been said so many times in the last few weeks that it seems to be a unanomous descision.

I, like many others have been posting on this site since 2000. Have a look back at the quality of the posts since then! Theres too many immature teenage kids on here that talk too much shit and try and big note themselves. Dont post unless you have something to say that involves gemini's. The members forum shouldnt need to be there!!

You guys would make great politicians. Some of the names you guys come up with is crazy. I understand there's some people here that try to adhere to some form of maturity, and post relevant, informative and intelligent posts. Some people also have nice cars, and try to help others from their experience.

Well, I'm sorry to say that i cant be bothered sifting through the shit anymore. I'll catch you guys later. If anyone has a question they want answered feel free to email me if i may be of any help.

Its a shame really coz this site could have changed the mentality of people regarding gemini owners, but unfortunately it just confirms that the majority - with a few exceptions - are absolute immature people.

Theres no need to call people insulting names when they post on here, just ignore them and they will go away.

Ciao
Mooch
TX III
petrol head

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2002 9:46 pm    Post subject: Re: I TOO AM LEAVING Reply with quote

NOT FOR GOOD, BUT I WILL NOT BE FREQUENTLY VISITING THIS SITE LIKE I USUALY DO, ITS GONE DOWNHILL, I WILL BE OCCASIONALLY CHECKING UP ON THE SITE, AND MAKING A FEW POSTS HERE AND THERE, BUT DONT EXPECT ANYTHING REGULAR, SO IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR ANYTHING, I SHOULD STILL SEE THEM....
ANYWAY, HOTGEMINI, IT WAS GOOD HAVING YOU AROUND, BUT IM AFRAID ALL GOOD THINGS MUST COME TO AN END....
GOODBYE!

MATT
motoboy
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2002 11:20 pm    Post subject: Re: I TOO AM LEAVING Reply with quote

HE'LL BE BACK U JUST WAIT N C
TX III
petrol head

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2002 11:39 pm    Post subject: Re: I TOO AM LEAVING Reply with quote

of course i'll be back, but im not going to be a 100% avid reader of the site untill i can see it making headway and getting back on its feet, ie, all the shit kept to the members forum, and the rest of them usefull technical ideas and hints....
c'mon people! we all have it in us to make this place a better site!
goons hired goons
petrol head

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2002 1:04 pm    Post subject: Re: I TOO AM LEAVING Reply with quote

how bout making it a better site by showing a bit of respect to the rb boys eh? as much as you guys dont like to admit it,theyre geminis too...cheers it up
TypicalGeminiDickHed

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2002 6:47 pm    Post subject: Re: I TOO AM LEAVING Reply with quote

dont expect repect from this lot. Stand up fer ya sef - ITs not called hotgeminirwd ya know. Get in there. theres a few people here with em.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: