HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

how the hell do i replace the brushes?????????????

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
redgem
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2002 3:47 pm    Post subject: how the hell do i replace the brushes????????????? Reply with quote

i have no idea how to get em out to replace them once i get new ones!, please help!!!!!!
thanks
Adrian
Gene FJ20DET
hod rodder

PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2002 8:04 pm    Post subject: Re: how the hell do i replace the brushes????????????? Reply with quote

what bushes theres heaps
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2002 11:04 pm    Post subject: Re: oh no - not AGAIN Reply with quote

We know about your spelling Gene, but can you read properly - bRushes, not bushes. Wakey wakey.
There are 2 pairs of brushes in a Gemini - hardly lots.

And redgem, its time you bought a Gregorys, it will be the best $40 you ever spent, trust me.
Madchikk
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2002 5:35 pm    Post subject: Re: oh no - not AGAIN Reply with quote

oi did u ring up asian imports to find out u are wrong yet?
Madchikk
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2002 5:38 pm    Post subject: genes right about the SR20 Reply with quote

oi did u ring up asian imports to find out u are wrong yet?
i seen the price just like gene has. im thinking of doining it sooner or later. which means my turbo 1800 will for sale soon.
madgemchikk
sik13b_gemini
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2002 8:14 pm    Post subject: Re: genes right about the SR20 Reply with quote

sr20det? ur beta off puting a CA18DET 1809cc efi dohc 16valve 4clyinda 130kw@6400rpm 225nm of torque Rwd 5speed they come from 87-89 gazelle and 89-91 180sx best price u can get $1200 or $1600 reconditioned giv SSS automotive a call 02 9896 6111 and run them on a EMS duel sport best isp they can control and adjust boost,idle,aircon,cam control,thermo fan,water and methanol injection,plus inbuilt turbo timer ive ran one on my last rx7 series 3 13bt and now my maytes runing it on his 90 mitsub galant he put a 4g63b in it does 12s quickest galant fwd in queensland anyway hope dat can help u
alan
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2002 7:48 pm    Post subject: Re: genes is wrong as usual Reply with quote

If you are so sure he is right, then y dont you go and do it?
For $5ooo, its a give away. Best deal out.

Since you seem to believe everything you see and hear, without doing any research, yeah, rush in and blow ya dollars. $5000 no more to spend, thats right isnt it?
ha ha ha ha ha

Or cant you wait till I give you the real news??? seems like you and a lot of other eople are waiting to hear it.
sik13b_gemini
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2002 8:05 pm    Post subject: Re: genes is wrong as usual Reply with quote

5grand??? for a full conversion?? LOL! fuck off man for a sr20det ur looking at 2500 for a "shit" note "shit" engine plus all da little bits an peices brakes,gearbox,pads,plugs,leads,filters,radiator,hoses hahaha man ur lookin at well over 8 grand anyone whos selling and doing a conversion for only 5grand is godly also fuken stupid plus that conversion u can say bye bye too insurance;)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: