HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

Huge Adelaide Cruise
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Meets/Cruises/Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
OrangeBurnoutGemi
rice boy

PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2002 1:29 pm    Post subject: Huge Adelaide Cruise Reply with quote

Hey all.
Huge cruise going down on Saturday 15th June.
Meeting at Ingle Farm Shopping Centre from 5.30 through til about 7pm where the cruise will head off. A cruise map will be handed to everybody on the night with directions as we leave.
Anybody and everybody is welcome......be it in a 4cyl, a 6cyl, an 8cyl a rotor, a bike or even a go-kart if you are game enough. See you all there.

BTW, i went on the gemini cruise in my mates browny gold TE gem with the 16" Performance ADRENALINS. It was a killer cruise and i hope to see you all at this cruise as well. Wink
jono
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2002 11:19 pm    Post subject: Re: Huge Adelaide Cruise Reply with quote

hey dood, im keen
whos cruise is it?
just some big 1?
OrangeBurnoutGemi
rice boy

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2002 2:20 am    Post subject: Re: Huge Adelaide Cruise Reply with quote

Just myself and a few mates, trying to get a huge get together happening. We know of at least 30 people going already.
Steph
rice boy

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2002 12:56 pm    Post subject: Re: Huge Adelaide Cruise Reply with quote

I'll be there but not in my gemi.... in a SSS pulsar and also a WRX is coming and a rotor... RX3 i think.... not sure though i havent seen the car yet.

seeyas then : )

STEPH
OrangeBurnoutGemi
rice boy

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2002 2:56 pm    Post subject: Re: Huge Adelaide Cruise Reply with quote

Sweet, this will be pretty big.
Mooch
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2002 6:31 pm    Post subject: Re: Huge Adelaide Cruise Reply with quote

sss, hahaha, gay.
MR_GEMI
hod rodder

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2002 1:31 pm    Post subject: Re: Huge Adelaide Cruise Reply with quote

i will not be in attendance due to the fact that i will be getting shitfaced, going to heaven, pickin up some flange, messing up the pancake kitchen, then riding home in the bang-bus, sound about right matty???
petrol head

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2002 3:12 pm    Post subject: Re: Huge Adelaide Cruise Reply with quote

indeed mate, sounds like a plan, hang on it sounds like every normal sat night!!! hahah good old flange... mmm....
why have some shitty cruise when u could be out getting shit faced, busting an onion on the dancefloor, and just generally havein a top night!!! nothing better than a night on the turps at heaven!!!
PS. mooch, haha yep i agree! gay alright!
Steph
rice boy

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2002 12:13 am    Post subject: Re: Huge Adelaide Cruise Reply with quote

Your a tool

u have always liked them matt!!!!!!

ha
TX III
petrol head

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2002 2:07 am    Post subject: Re: Huge Adelaide Cruise Reply with quote

no, ur a clown....
hmm.. what have i always wanted?? GTi-R not sss
for the sss price i could think of better things to buy.
MR_GEMI
hod rodder

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2002 1:11 pm    Post subject: Re: Huge Adelaide Cruise Reply with quote

like honey roasted peanuts or steamed cat with vegetables, goats cheese with mustard, and pickled gopher with staples....

brb just gotta go do a burnout at a maccas carpark coz im cool and have a V8 bogan motor in my gemadore....
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2002 1:36 pm    Post subject: Re: Huge Adelaide Cruise Reply with quote

Hey i like 1990 SSS vectors/langleys Smile

The celica will be there in all its glory (phhht! Yeah right)

btw i was also on the gemmi cruise to birdwood, u couldnt miss it, the only celica there

Ben
TX III
petrol head

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2002 4:25 pm    Post subject: Re: Huge Adelaide Cruise Reply with quote

hey ben mate? your actually going??? hahahaha

anyway just thought i'd let u know, TX3's are better!!!
Steph
rice boy

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2002 6:15 pm    Post subject: Re: Huge Adelaide Cruise Reply with quote

Your dreaming!!!!

hahaha
MR_GEMI
hod rodder

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2002 12:43 am    Post subject: Re: Huge Adelaide Cruise Reply with quote

i had a dream the other night...

it was good....
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Meets/Cruises/Events All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: