HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

Forged pistons

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gabz20
rice boy

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2002 11:35 pm    Post subject: Forged pistons Reply with quote

just wondering does anyone know how much it will be for 1800cc forged pistons, Autobarn keeps f@#king me around...
sime
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2002 11:46 pm    Post subject: Re: Forged pistons Reply with quote

arround 1 grand
Mark
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2002 12:05 am    Post subject: Re: Forged pistons Reply with quote

mine were 60 thou over ross pistons and cost me $830 around 2 years ago. Dollars more fucked now , so might be a bit more. Deal with rocket industries or performance wholesale etc. They have branches in america so its easier. Other wise go with mahle forged vw pistons. pistons skirt needs some mods, but they are only $400 a set, and around another $100 to get the four modded. Youll have to allow extra on top of piston purchase no matter what brand to get your rods turned into full floater gudgeon pins which means machining the end and fitting a copper bush and then balancing the bottom end. Thisd all add up to another $400 or so on top of purchase........
TXcoupe
petrol head

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2002 6:05 pm    Post subject: Re: Forged pistons Reply with quote

im not sure but if four plus performance are still around you should be able to get them from them as that is were my g200 pistons for my 1.8 came from
Gene FJ20DET
hod rodder

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2002 8:32 pm    Post subject: Re: Forged pistons Reply with quote

jono give us a few days and i will see how much i can get em for threw my brothers buisness.
see ya tomorow night!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: