HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

TD GEMY SLEEPER V6

View previous topic :: View next topic  
WLDSIX
rice boy

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2002 8:51 pm    Post subject: TD GEMY SLEEPER V6 Reply with quote

i'm building the v6 supercharged vs buick motor if anyone has any parts for a td sedan or coupe that will hold up to 350 horses like diffs of suspension or traction or wheels. it would be handy. also anyone have some nice seats for sale and an interior.
i'm doing it my self to reduce the cost but make no mistake it will be quick and legal, so look out for it.
Gene FJ20DET
hod rodder

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2002 10:17 pm    Post subject: Re: TD GEMY SLEEPER V6 Reply with quote

how old are u?!?! hahaha
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2002 3:26 am    Post subject: Re: TD GEMY SLEEPER V6 Reply with quote

If anyone does have some traction for sale I'll buy it aswell! Very keen indeed.
I'll probaly take $2000 worth. I will pay for COD any where.
LOL...
Adam
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2002 3:59 am    Post subject: Re: TD GEMY SLEEPER V6 Reply with quote

I've got about 6 and a half metres of traction you can have... but I'd don't want cash... I'd like to do a swap for that 44 gallon drum of compression you mentioned you had in the garage.
Shark
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2002 4:55 am    Post subject: Re: TD GEMY SLEEPER V6 Reply with quote

u sure u wont take cash? Ill give ya $4000 for that 6.5m of traction!
Getafix
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2002 10:46 am    Post subject: Re: TD GEMY SLEEPER V6 Reply with quote

Go easy on the poor bloke, he has a dream and thats fair enough. If he manages to pull it off (I thought about it myself until someone mentioned the $$$ involved), good on him.
Getafix
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2002 10:47 am    Post subject: Re: TD GEMY SLEEPER V6 Reply with quote

Go easy on the poor bloke, he has a dream and thats fair enough. If he manages to pull it off (I thought about it myself until someone mentioned the $$$ involved), good on him.
WLDSIX
rice boy

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2002 3:13 pm    Post subject: Re: TD GEMY SLEEPER V6 Reply with quote

thanks mate. but i dont think its going to cost that much its going to take a while but the end result will be worth all the effort.
WLDSIX
rice boy

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2002 3:19 pm    Post subject: Re: TD GEMY SLEEPER V6 Reply with quote

all right so whats so f#$@&ng special about you, what do you reckon i should put in the car if you had a lazy 15 grand lying around. tell me about your big special gemi, does it have 350 horse power, and could you out run a wrexxy at any set of lights.isn't that what we are all trying to do. instead of making yourself seem even younger than you are why dont you build a beast and come and give me a run.
WLDSIX
rice boy

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2002 3:19 pm    Post subject: Re: TD GEMY SLEEPER V6 Reply with quote

all right so whats so f#$@&ng special about you, what do you reckon i should put in the car if you had a lazy 15 grand lying around. tell me about your big special gemi, does it have 350 horse power, and could you out run a wrexxy at any set of lights.isn't that what we are all trying to do. instead of making yourself seem even younger than you are why dont you build a beast and come and give me a run.
WLDSIX
rice boy

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2002 3:20 pm    Post subject: Re: TD GEMY SLEEPER V6 Reply with quote

Getafix
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2002 3:53 pm    Post subject: Re: TD GEMY SLEEPER V6 Reply with quote

hrm, i see from your other posts you have a lazy 15 grand, well thats the kinda money i was talking about that put me off the idea Smile but yeah it should be well doable with that kind of money, of course do as much of it yourself as you can as and always over budget cos everything always cost more than origonally planned, but good luck!
Pete
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2002 1:48 am    Post subject: Re: TD GEMY SLEEPER V6 Reply with quote

yeah man, go 4 it! i would love another neat gem going around, im not biast.. 4, 6, 8, turbo, N/A i dont give a crap as long as it looks nice and you love it! : )
Loz
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2002 2:48 am    Post subject: Re: TD GEMY SLEEPER V6 Reply with quote

Come to canberra when your finished and I'll give you a run. If I had a spare $15000 I wouldnt spend it on a gem. Maybe an excel. There aren't enough excels with kits, exhausts, mags, and a stereo.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Gemini parts All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: