HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

Adelaide Cruise

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Meets/Cruises/Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MR_GEMI
hod rodder

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2002 4:18 pm    Post subject: Adelaide Cruise Reply with quote

greetings all!
i will be in attendance...
as far as destination goes i would have to suggest the birdwood motor meuseum, as suggested by mr. dave carey once before. I suppose victor harbor is getting a bit old now, but i wouldnt mind another chance of getting up willunga hill!!
Last time i only just got up there at 50-60 kph!! due to a completely stuffed motor, but this time i will have a bigger, better, and faster donk for that mean old hill, so therefore i wouldnt mind another crack at it...
But either way i dont want to go to Nuriootpa (dont know who suggested that in the past) its a dead straight, flat, boring road all the way there. I want windy roads, i want steep climbs and frightning decents.
so some sort of drive through the hills is on the cards i reckon...
well thats my two cents on the matter

kev
ps no onions hones!!
rice boy

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2002 2:26 pm    Post subject: Re: Adelaide Cruise Reply with quote

Well guys it doesnt bother me where we go.... birdwood sounds good..... ill be there for sure....
cheers steph
TGfanatic
rice boy

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2002 6:25 pm    Post subject: Re: Adelaide Cruise Reply with quote

u guys should come up to goolwa and hindmarsh is. You can see if your gemmies can get up the hindmarsh island bridge, it's a good drive from adeliade to goolwa. I live down ere round ere that's y, so i can see ya gemies.
jono
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2002 9:22 pm    Post subject: Re: Adelaide Cruise Reply with quote

hey all.
i go up to collingrove alot ( hillclimb track in the barrosa) n it is a wicked drive , killa view , wild twist roads, tis very sweet. i go up chain of ponds road and keep going , it goes straight throu birdwood too. i highly recommend it for a cruise.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Meets/Cruises/Events All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: